Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I kind of almost want this to happen...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If the Steelers defense doesn't allow Flacco to drive them 92 yds last month, nobody is talking about them right now other than for a wildcard. The Steelers defense did their best job to make him look like a good QB in both meetings this year.

Since then he's fallen back to what everyone knows he is, a decent QB when he has a running game but not able to carry the team on his shoulders and will them to a victory when he has too.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by North Steel View Post
    Who the fu_k is joe flacco,what has he done.over rated piece of ****.
    nice...

--- Added 12/17/2011 at 06:21 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    If the Steelers defense doesn't allow Flacco to drive them 92 yds last month, nobody is talking about them right now other than for a wildcard. The Steelers defense did their best job to make him look like a good QB in both meetings this year.

Since then he's fallen back to what everyone knows he is, a decent QB when he has a running game but not able to carry the team on his shoulders and will them to a victory when he has too.
    Allow? How about couldn't stop.

Your second paragraph belies the fact that you obviously didn't watch the game winning drive of our second win over you this season.

He is a patchy player, but he is also capable of " carrying the team on his shoulders and willing them to victory when he has too." Just has to do it more often.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post

Your second paragraph belies the fact that you obviously didn't watch the game winning drive of our second win over you this season.

He is a patchy player, but he is also capable of " carrying the team on his shoulders and willing them to victory when he has too." Just has to do it more often.
    Hmm maybe you could give an example of a time that Joe Flacco has done anything of any importance ever? Maybe then you're statement would be more plausible.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    One game winning drive against the Steelers doesn't belie the fact that he's a choker and he needs to do a hell of a lot more to change his label. If anyone carries the Rat turds, it's Rice, Suggs and Lewis.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    its our fault. we made him look good this year.
    Damn right!! don't get me started on this...

--- Added 12/17/2011 at 07:19 PM ---

nice...

--- Added 12/17/2011 at 06:21 PM ---

I thought you fans were trying to get Flaccid and Cameron out of town....Your own fans don't respect the QB, and it's the majority of them....
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Sticking it to both the Harbaughs would bring tears of joy to my eyes.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information