Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harbaugh Insider Week

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent StillinBaltimore's Avatar

Harbaugh Insider Week

What are some of the things that the third best coach in the Harbaough family told the second best coach in the Harbaough family for his game against us this Monday?

I was thinking something like this:

I'll let you win our next meeting if you go after Ben's ankle.

I'll have my players give you a gatorade shower at our family christmas party if you win.
    Not a life-long Stiller. But my kids and their kids will have their first Terrible Towel on the day they are born.

"Hey #16!!! I'm coming for you and he can't stop me!!!"- James Harrison- Before the play he strip sacked Matt Cassel

" I'll personally give you a golden shower if you beat them "

" I'll let you tag my boy Flacco if you beat them "

Something along this I guess!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Be sure and hit Ben in the face so you can break his nose again. He's already hurt, why not add to it?

Rookie Free Agent StillinBaltimore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Be sure and hit Ben in the face so you can break his nose again. He's already hurt, why not add to it?
    Plus no flag! Best of both worlds!!
    Not a life-long Stiller. But my kids and their kids will have their first Terrible Towel on the day they are born.

"Hey #16!!! I'm coming for you and he can't stop me!!!"- James Harrison- Before the play he strip sacked Matt Cassel

Rookie Free Agent
    Take out Ben and Pouncey with LEGAL hits. Steelers drop the next three. No longer have the cush of home field advantage and the crowd disrupting play calls. Sounds like a plan for the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    Take out Ben and Pouncey with LEGAL hits. Steelers drop the next three. No longer have the cush of home field advantage and the crowd disrupting play calls. Sounds like a plan for the good guys.
    dont even start with the "legal" hits bullshit. theres been at least 3 players that i know of from YOUR team that have defended harrison since last year. ray lewis, suggs and now lardarius webb. i guess that makes the ravens a "dirty" team smfh. get a life loser...........

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    dont even start with the "legal" hits bullshit. theres been at least 3 players that i know of from YOUR team that have defended harrison since last year. ray lewis, suggs and now lardarius webb. i guess that makes the ravens a "dirty" team smfh. get a life loser...........

Everyone will be watching everyone for illegal hits and NFL consistency after the Harrison suspension. I'm not going to defend a Raven who breaks the rules. The tackle that tweaked Ben's upper ankle was legal.

How bout the one that broke his nose?? Guess that was legal cause there was no flag thrown

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Nothing is going to change after the Harrison suspension. Sure you'll see some more fines maybe but players aren't going to change who they are or what they do. The NFL is making an example out of James but the officials still have no idea what to call and what not to call, when to call it and when not too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    Everyone will be watching everyone for illegal hits and NFL consistency after the Harrison suspension. I'm not going to defend a Raven who breaks the rules. The tackle that tweaked Ben's upper ankle was legal.
    nfl consistency? LOL thats a good one! explain why clark got fined twice as much as ray lewis when clark hit shoulder to shoulder on dickson with incidental helmet contact yet lewis led with the crown of his helmet and drilled hines in his helmet while he was, according to nfl rules, a defenseless receiver. explain that chief. and dont give me the repeat offender bullshit. ray ray is most certainly a repeat offender of helmet to helmet hits. just look up his hits on ochocinco and austin collie from 09. flagged and fined for both. nfl consistency lol. biggest oxymoron i ever heard in my life. goodell makes politicians look honest lmao

Thread Information