Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the score going to be for Monday Night Football?

Bookmark and Share
    SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    13-12 Steelers

Wasn't the Titans hot when we played them?

How'd that game turn out? If "healthy" I can see the same results!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    If BR sits, I honestly don't know how we will score. SF is very good against the run and we... are not good running it. HOWEVER, with a greater emphasis on the run all this week, I think we do enough.

17-13 Steelers

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

16-10 Steelers.

Must win special teams and stop Frank Gore.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    16-10 Steelers.

Must win special teams and stop Frank Gore.
    This being only my 2nd post, I dont want to get verbally assaulted for my brutal honesty...Bit I dont see a Win here at all. On the (long West coast) road, Big Ben and Pouncey ailing, The Pouncey injury is under the radar cuz of Ben but it's HUGE as he wont be near 100%, No Harrison and Woodley (or 50% Woodley) means ZERO pressure on QB and Timmons out of position..I see the 49ers holding the ball for 35+ minutes as we will have 1 too many 3 and outs....This will be the 1st game this season w/out both Harrison and Woodley( i understand he is not ruled out, but..) I just cannot see a Win here guys.....

If the Ravens lose on Sunday (which is the only game i could see them losing), this will be the super bowl for the steelers and this would hurt 100 times more...they need the 1 or 2 seed

Rookie Free Agent
    49ers = 34
    Steelers = 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    49ers = 34
    Steelers = 10
    mm.. The powerhouse that is Niners offense is going to put up the most points against Steelers since week 1...
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    mm.. The powerhouse that is Niners offense is going to put up the most points against Steelers since week 1...
    Trying to be optimistic...okay, realistically...who knows, but lets say,

49ers = 17
    Steelers = 10, maybe 14

Actually I think it is going to be a close game, which you may pull out. For all the trash I sometimes talk here (in response to some of your fans trash talk, name calling etc.) I believe our teams are incredibly evenly matched. We have (historically) had a choke factor that has had me yelling obscenities at my TV and you all have a consistency/resiliency I admire. I DO think the whole conspiracy thing about the NFL being after you smacks a bit of a speeder who was just pulled over saying he was just keeping up with traffic. Hey, sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by elephantman View Post
    This being only my 2nd post, I dont want to get verbally assaulted for my brutal honesty...Bit I dont see a Win here at all. On the (long West coast) road, Big Ben and Pouncey ailing, The Pouncey injury is under the radar cuz of Ben but it's HUGE as he wont be near 100%, No Harrison and Woodley (or 50% Woodley) means ZERO pressure on QB and Timmons out of position..I see the 49ers holding the ball for 35+ minutes as we will have 1 too many 3 and outs....This will be the 1st game this season w/out both Harrison and Woodley( i understand he is not ruled out, but..) I just cannot see a Win here guys.....

If the Ravens lose on Sunday (which is the only game i could see them losing), this will be the super bowl for the steelers and this would hurt 100 times more...they need the 1 or 2 seed
    I would tend to give the defense a little more credit. The offense, without Ben, just has to not lose the game with ridiculous turnovers. If Batch is the QB, he gets 2 reads then hit the checkdown. If Dix is the QB, he gets 2 reads then take off. The defense and special teams will win it. 49ers secondary is not great at all, and they do a **** poor job of picking up the blitz on offense.

To win, the Steelers can't get behind in this game and they have to set the tempo. If they hold Gore to < 80 yards and put the game in Alex Smith's hands, then I like the Steelers chances. They also need to continue playing good special teams and not allow Ginn to be a factor. The key for the Steelers defensively is going to be the matchup with Vernon Davis, which I believe falls into the lap of Timmons as long as Woody plays and Worilds is on the other side.

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    13-10..... Steelers

Thread Information