Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graham Quits

Graham Quits

http://postgazette.com/pg/11348/1196788-100.stm

Anything I have ever said nice about him I take back. He is a jagoff job jumpin' quitter... Get the hell out and never come back you snake.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

i'm not a pitt fan but listening to 93.7 all the time and everything that idot said i came to the conclusion a long time ago that he was a douche. high octane this, high octane that, integrity this, commitment that, my system is perfect this, it's the players who can't execute that. then making his expectations ridiculously high and now this? like i said, i'm no pitt fan but this pisses me off. i hate when coaches do this, especially college coaches. keep preaching to his student athletes about honor, integrity and commitment, basically lying to their faces showing he have none of the above qualities. just a whore for the biggest paycheck he can get. and then the worst part, not even being man enough to face his players in person and tell them he's leaving. texting a statement to an assistant and having him tell the players is such a bitch move. i feel bad for the players and recruits who've all been duped by this scumbag as well as the pitt fans.

oh but i DO find this funny. somebody altered his wikipedia page to mock his dumb *** lol

Todd Graham (born December 5, 1964 in Mesquite, Texas) is the head football coach of the Arizona State Sun Devils.[1] He was previously the head coach of the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes and the Pittsburgh Panthers. He also has family near every Division I college campus, while also possessing a dream of coaching at all of them, which gives him a convenient excuse every time he bails on a program after less than two years. Known for his high octane offense, as well as his honor and integrity. Just ask him.

My Mood
    Addicted
    He never had any intention of staying here long term. He is a joke. You have to wonder if ASU is thinking wait a minute do we really want this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Prosdo View Post
    He never had any intention of staying here long term. He is a joke. You have to wonder if ASU is thinking wait a minute do we really want this guy?
    seriously. what the hell was asu thinking? the guy has hopped around from school to school like a $2 call girl. he's never won a conference championship and he wasn't exactly in the sec, pac 12, big ten, etc. he was in conference usa and the big east for christ sake. and this clown was raising pitt expectations talking about bcs bowls and winning national championships? 3 words describe this douche: USED CAR SALESMAN.........

http://thevoicesays.blogspot.com/201...named-asu.html

Todd Graham is the luckiest man on Earth.

Less than one year after realizing his dream of being the head coach at "one of the finest programs in the country" he has achieved another dream by becoming the head coach at Arizona State University.

Please note the sarcasm.

He promised the fans of Pittsburgh that he'd build a championship program, but the only thing he managed to do in his one and only year was completely fail on all levels as a head coach.

Throw your quarterback under the bus? Check.
    Fail to adapt your system to fit the talent you have? Check.
    Manage to blow several late leads, including a three TD lead on the road in Iowa? Check.
    Fail to win a weak Big East conference? Check.
    Leave town like a damn coward without even facing your now former players? Check.
    Host of Power Pregame and Panther Primer on TribLive Radio
    Contributing Writer for Pittsburgh Sporting News
    Owner of "The Voice Says...." Blog
    Follow me on Twitter: @SteelCityVoice
    "Like" My Sports Page on Facebook

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    I just dont understand how a coach can take a job sign a contract and then leave a year later... Does the contract mean nothing with CFB coachs

Quote Originally Posted by StlersGuy View Post
    I just dont understand how a coach can take a job sign a contract and then leave a year later... Does the contract mean nothing with CFB coachs
    Heck ASU is just as culpable in this as well for going around protocol. The asked to talk to him, Pitt said no and then they just said oh well and did it anyway.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Pitt deserves better than this asshat,I for one,am glad he's gone.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The outcry from Pittsburgh is justified, this guy is now public enemy #1. You come to a program and start to build your future there and just up and leave? Ridiculous!

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    90% of coaches in colleges are douchebags thats just the way it is.
    Have fun going 2-8 ACC every year when you cannot even go above .500 when your schedule include the big east, maine,buffalo, and a notre dame team which hasnt been good since montana

Thread Information