Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1053

Thread: Steelers vs 49ers, Game 14, 12/19/2011, 8:30pm

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Agree...I love Wallace but he seems to dog it if the ball isn't perfectly thrown and you never see him fight for a football......
    did tit on ben's 2nd interception in the super bowl, not to mention dogging it on our final drive in that game..............

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by cuatro_tres43 View Post
    actually i've been a member for 3+ years
    So then you're saying there is no excuse for your ignorant remark??? Alrighty then.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelfury455 View Post
    cant help but wonder if Batch would have done better from the start. now we have a real beat up Ben for next week as well. in any case, 5th is ours...
    If Ben/the coaching staff/the trainers are smart, he won't be playing next week.

Banned
    BA I really can't defend him anymore...He needs to be shot...I hope the old man finally retires.......I love LeBeau but I would like to see a fresh perspective.....
    The defense did its job as it has in other games. You can't expect a defense to stay energized and motivated to hold a team to virtually zero points the entire game when every time you look up at the scoreboard, you realize your offense isn't going to give you a break or breathing room.

My Mood
    Manic
    Harbaugh is awhinybitchlike hisbrother but tomlin can speak up a little more though we lostbut the officials sucked as usual so many late hits on ben and the turnover looked like the tuck rule to me

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    The defense did its job as it has in other games. You can't expect a defense to stay energized and motivated to hold a team to virtually zero points the entire game when every time you look up at the scoreboard, you realize your offense isn't going to give you a break or breathing room.
    Especially when your offense turns the ball over 4 times. Twice in your own territory. The offense is at fault once again. Same old song.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    He doesn't want to break a nail..
    WR's are divas....Even Hines became alittle of a diva after winning his Super Bowl MVP....... I try and try to like BA but I can't anymore.......I hope he retires and please somebody tell Ben not to talk him out of it this time......LeBeau again the man has forgotten more football then many people will ever know....But coaches all the time stay way to long and sometimes change is good...Tomlin is lucky he won a Super Bowl it will buy him some more time but as time and time again I think he isn't anything special as a HC.......This team is very banged up yes but to much talent on this roster....Really this team shouldn't have had to rely on a banged up Ben to clinch the number 1 seed tonight.......

If the right moves would have been made in the off-season this team shouldn't have lost to the Texans or the 2nd Ravens game.......It is what it is........

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Another 60 yard punt. AB runs backwards for 10 or 15 yards and then a block in the back. Hitting on all cylinders
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Especially when your offense turns the ball over 4 times. Twice in your own territory. The offense is at fault once again. Same old song.
    And what an annoying song it has become since management and or ownership refuses to change the record.

My Mood
    Addicted
    WR's are divas....Even Hines became alittle of a diva after winning his Super Bowl MVP....... I try and try to like BA but I can't anymore.......I hope he retires and please somebody tell Ben not to talk him out of it this time......LeBeau again the man has forgotten more football then many people will ever know....But coaches all the time stay way to long and sometimes change is good...Tomlin is lucky he won a Super Bowl it will buy him some more time but as time and time again I think he isn't anything special as a HC.......This team is very banged up yes but to much talent on this roster....Really this team shouldn't have had to rely on a banged up Ben to clinch the number 1 seed tonight.......

If the right moves would have been made in the off-season this team shouldn't have lost to the Texans or the 2nd Ravens game.......It is what it is........
    Every week Tomlin does something new that makes me doubt him as a head coach. This week, it was pretty much everything he did.

Thread Information