Thread: Jonas Gray

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Question Jonas Gray

As I've stated before on here, I'm a HUGE Notre Dame football fan. I wanted to know what the draft gurus on here think of ND's running back Jonas Gray? Unfortunately, Gray tore his ACL in the game against Boston College, which I know will really hurt his chances of being drafted next April. Gray came to Notre Dame with some high expectations, but he never seemed to put it all together until this season. He's a load at 5'10" 230lbs. and he runs a good 4.4/40. I was wondering if you think he'll get drafted at all or will he end up being an UFA? I'm really curious what people think because I think if he can fully recover from his knee injury, he could be a hell of a great back. I also would like your thoughts on the Steelers being interested in Gray. With Mendenhall in the last year of his contract and the Steelers looking less and less likely to resign him, they could be in the market for a RB. Obviously, they probably would pick someone much higher in the draft or sign a FA...I know, not likely, but I'd love to see Jonas Gray in the Black and Gold!!

Chris

i have my doubts at that 4.4

hes ok, his workouts will determine his draft stock....however i dont think much of any ND backs in the last like 8 years lol

that being said guys like blount, dwyer, hillis, p. thomas, foster, green-ellis, tolbert were all late round/UDFAs and are major contributors, its hard to judge
    Last edited by K Train; 11-29-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Thread Information