Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Steelers continue to keep the pressure on the Ravens...

Bookmark and Share
    Raven fan did you forget how many years the Ravens were the Steelers' bitches? remember 2008? We won the SB that year by the way

You beat us twice this year, so what? we'll find a way to win. Your franchise will never be like ours, just keep yapping and putting all your hypethetical predictions.
    Last edited by LevonKirkland99; 12-11-2011 at 08:15 PM.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    We need to keep winning! san diego will beat ratbirds IMO

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

2nd String
    Many of your responses have a rude tone. Many times you are spiteful and hateful. For some reason, you absolutely hate the Steelers and their fans. Just read your responses, you mention kicking dogs, beating wives, etc. What does that have to do with football? That is ridiculous and an embarrassment. Why do you post those kinds of statements?

I live just outside of Baltimore, so I don't have to "come down to Baltimore." I do respect a good football team, and the Ravens are a good football team. The Steelers are a good football team. But you know what, I don't hate the Ravens. Imagine that.

You accuse of me of stating injuries as a reason for losing a game. Please find the post and quote me.

And yes, the Ravens the beat Steelers twice this year. They earned the wins. They may vary well beat them in the playoffs, they may not. Both teams are playoff contenders, and are even possibly SB contenders. However, I am not sure either team is going to have much of a chance against GB.

You responded to me as if I am complainer and a whiner. You end up attacking almost everyone you respond to. I have done none of that. It seems you have one type of response - rude. I left a Ravens forum because it was full of rude idiots whose every post degraded into a Steelers hate thread. That is non-exsitent here.

The Steelers may very well get embarrassed Monday night. The Niner's are a good team. It happens to every team at one point or another anyway. But you know what? I will move on and look forward to next week. I won't go to a 49's forum and post hateful rude messages.

Too many fans have way less sportsmanship than the players. For some reason, they take it personal and it is reflected in their own lives. I don't understand.

I may have been a little out of line asking to ignore you. Regardless, I don't feel you bring much positive debate to this forum. Talking about wife and dog beating is just unwarranted and baffles me.

Don't forget, please find and locate the posts where I whine and use injuries as a reason for a Steeler's loss. I will concede that if you can find it.

Don't take football so personal. As you said, posts have no outcome on the game. But as fans we can discuss our wins and losses intelligently with tact and respect. There is no need for accusing others of wanting to beat their dog or wife, that is just uncalled for.

Anyway, from one football fan to another, just don't be so hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    1) What's the point in preaching to the choir. No debate/fun when everyone agrees with you and is rooting for the same thing. Just like conflicts in films and conflicts on the football field...or in the stands for that matter, the movie is over when the conflict is done. Jesus christ, how are you going to fair when you come down to Baltimore and are outnumbered in the stands? Fold like you did...35-7 was it? Do you really need to be only surrounded by your own kind to feel good about your team?

2) Do you think you can get Arians to get a clue by posting on this board in frustration, or is it to prevent you from beating your wife or kicking the dog?

3)Do you think your postings will have any effect on the outcome of the game?

4)Staying injury free is part of the deal in being a winning team. Use it as an excuse for losing is whinning or as some of your cohorts like to say, being a pussy. This is football,get tougher players or protect them better.

I couldn't care less if you ignore me. But you can't ignore the Ravens. This year they have been and will continue to be your worst nightmare.

On second thought, because of your attitude, I hope you get thoroughly embarassed on Monday Night Football. We'll see who the pretenders are.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    And we without Lewis...but I digress.

1)Uh, you should. It puts us back above you.

2) Every game at this point matters for you. How you play and how we play. You shouldn't want to play every game in post season and also not have home field advantage. The injuries are getting serious and beginning to stack up.

3) Again, good luck for Monday Night Football. We'll be watching. And if you manage to pull it out, I'll be the first to give you credit.

4) We WANT to see you in Baltimore postseason so WE can have homefield advantage for a change. We'll see how important a factor THAT has been.
    Blah Blah Blah it aint over til its over! Yeah your up by 2 in the head to head but there are three games to play! The ravens, not you, have been beaten by worse teams that the chargers, we`ll see.

Not over til your mother and girlfriend sing!

i como enormes senos

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Yea them Niners are tough.....just lost to the Cards....lol 49ers are a fraud.......

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Yea them Niners are tough.....just lost to the Cards....lol 49ers are a fraud.......
    lol Just another pretender team!

i como enormes senos

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Plus San Diego is on the roll right now.......The Ravens lost to the Seahawks, Jags, Titans on the road......The Ratbirds could lose to the Chargers in San Diego so our resident Ratbird troll should worry about the Ravens imploding on the road again instead of wishing for Ben to be injured for the season or the 49ers beating the Steelers......

Let's face it here folks, if the Steelers are going to have hopes of getting back to the Super Bowl they are going to have to beat good teams. The 49ers are a good team so it's time to man up and see how bad they want it!

Go Chargers... Rivers has his team back on the field after injuries and the points are piling up. Flacco may have a hard time keeping up with a hot SD offense.

Go Tebow!

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    The Bolts are going to beat the turds, then all the hand wringing will be in Baltimore on Monday night as they watch little brother Jimmy Harbaugh be exposed in front of a national audience. No regular season Gatorade showers here. The Ravens are not going anywhere near Indianapolis.

Thread Information