Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers continue to keep the pressure on the Ravens...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Harrison92 makes good point. Unless Colts want to go 0-16, which is unlikely, they could pull off a V vs. Ratbirds. As stated, they played much better last week, giving the Pats a run for their money with Orlovsky @ QB.
    STEELSPIKES

Remember the Dolphins winless season a few years back? Well it wasn't really winless since they managed to beat Baltimore lol Then they fired their head coach who led them on a 1-15 season and the Ravens decided to hire him as their OC.

Indy beats the Rats

Go Colts! Every game is a trap game with the colts. Eventually they will win...

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Not out or the realm of possibility that the Colts have a chance here. Vince Neil is no longer their QB, the have the guy Orlavsky playing and playing fairly well. Moreso, if the Colts can get an upfield rush with Mathis and Freeney, which could give Oher and McKinnnie problems, Colts could shock the world here.

Whatever your smoking, you need to put it down. The Colts stink. The only team that is going to beat the Ravens the rest of the way is the Chargers.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    Remember the Dolphins winless season a few years back? Well it wasn't really winless since they managed to beat Baltimore lol Then they fired their head coach who led them on a 1-15 season and the Ravens decided to hire him as their OC.

Indy beats the Rats
    Nice prognostication. Do your delusions apply to your team too? 24-3 two minutes left.

BTW, good luck on Monday Night Football. The whole world will be watching.
    Last edited by Ravens1; 12-11-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    Nice prognostication. Do you're delusions apply to your team too? 24-3 two minutes left.
    So you beat your old team without manning...Who gives a damn? No one cares about that game!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    So you beat your old team without manning...Who gives a damn? No one cares about that game!
    And we without Lewis...but I digress.

1)Uh, you should. It puts us back above you.

2) Every game at this point matters for you. How you play and how we play. You shouldn't want to play every game in post season and also not have home field advantage. The injuries are getting serious and beginning to stack up.

3) Again, good luck for Monday Night Football. We'll be watching. And if you manage to pull it out, I'll be the first to give you credit.

4) We WANT to see you in Baltimore postseason so WE can have homefield advantage for a change. We'll see how important a factor THAT has been.
    Last edited by Ravens1; 12-11-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    And we without Lewis...but I digress.

1)Uh, you should. It puts us back above you.

2) Every game at this point matters for you. How you play and how we play. You shouldn't want to play every game in post season and also not have home field advantage. The injuries are getting serious and beginning to stack up.

3) Again, good luck for Monday Night Football. We'll be watching. And if you manage to pull it out, I'll be the first to give you credit.

4) We WANT to see you in Baltimore postseason so WE can have homefield advantage for a change. We'll see how important a factor THAT has been.
    you're the idiot. instead of talking about YOUR team on one of YOUR TEAM'S sites you're on here lapping at our balls as usual. i guess there is no cure for the little brother syndrome/inferiority comlex your entire fanbase has about the steelers. grow up and get a life.......

2nd String
    Ignore Ravens1. If nobody responds to him, then he can't participate here.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    you're the idiot. instead of talking about YOUR team on one of YOUR TEAM'S sites you're on here lapping at our balls as usual. i guess there is no cure for the little brother syndrome/inferiority comlex your entire fanbase has about the steelers. grow up and get a life.......

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Ignore Ravens1. If nobody responds to him, then he can't participate here.
    1) What's the point in preaching to the choir. No debate/fun when everyone agrees with you and is rooting for the same thing. Just like conflicts in films and conflicts on the football field...or in the stands for that matter, the movie is over when the conflict is done. Jesus christ, how are you going to fair when you come down to Baltimore and are outnumbered in the stands? Fold like you did...35-7 was it? Do you really need to be only surrounded by your own kind to feel good about your team?

2) Do you think you can get Arians to get a clue by posting on this board in frustration, or is it to prevent you from beating your wife or kicking the dog?

3)Do you think your postings will have any effect on the outcome of the game?

4)Staying injury free is part of the deal in being a winning team. Use it as an excuse for losing is whinning or as some of your cohorts like to say, being a pussy. This is football,get tougher players or protect them better.

I couldn't care less if you ignore me. But you can't ignore the Ravens. This year they have been and will continue to be your worst nightmare.

On second thought, because of your attitude, I hope you get thoroughly embarassed on Monday Night Football. We'll see who the pretenders are.
    Last edited by Ravens1; 12-11-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Thread Information