Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers continue to keep the pressure on the Ravens...

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    On the other side of the Beltway, the ravens fans are basically saying they're going to the Superbowl and face the Packers. And they're crying that the media (espn) is not giving them any love .
    They're so mad the media doesn't talk about them and their great season....Ravens fans love to complain even when they're winning?????
    seriously. the raven fans i know say NOBODY has a shot to beat the ravens in the playoffs in baltimore yet these fools fail to realize even before we went up a half game, new england would have the number 1 seed because of STRENGTH OF VICTORY. i see those losses to jax, ten and sea biting them in the ***..........

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    You're kidding right? You almost lost to the Browns at HOME!!!! You play them at their home Jan 1. Think you old farts can pull it off? I say you drop 49ers AND Browns at their home.
    I'm not getting where this "almost lost" is coming from. If you mean didn't win by 100 points, then yeah, I guess we "almost" lost. (Just like the Ravens ALMOST lost to the Cards. )

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    You're kidding right? You almost lost to the Browns at HOME!!!! You play them at their home Jan 1. Think you old farts can pull it off? I say you drop 49ers AND Browns at their home.
    All you do is run your mouth on another teams site. Give us a link to your Rat turd forum where you post and the name you go by over there. I'll pay you bitches a visit.....

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Pussies wear purple. Enough said.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You guys want to know what's hilarious? Losing to the seahawks, titans, and jags lmao hahhaahahahaha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Ravens fan on e or what ever the f it is. You must be pretty damn envious of us to be hanging out here among the best football fans in the world. Since that must bee the casz, welcome to the Nation. An invitation you will never experience in Baltimore or anywhere else for that mater. You do agree with that?

Mike

And their fans.

2nd String
    Steelers Babe, I agree. Then by that logic, the Ravens almost lost to the Browns too. They scored 10 points on them, and were only ahead by 2 scores at the end of the game. The Ravens almost lost that one.

The Steelers were ahead by two scores, and the Browns only scored 3 points the entire game. What is the difference here? And, I have not seen the stats, but I would bet Ben, despite being mangled, threw for more yards and a better percentage that Flacco. And he missed some playing time.

Most of the analysis is beyond that guy though, I am sure. A quick glance at the score at the end of the game is about all he can handle once a week as far as analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I'm not getting where this "almost lost" is coming from. If you mean didn't win by 100 points, then yeah, I guess we "almost" lost. (Just like the Ravens ALMOST lost to the Cards. )
    Last edited by Speeed; 12-10-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Rookie Free Agent StillinBaltimore's Avatar
    If anyone was capable of having a monumental letdown... it is the Ravens fo sho. Especially against their step-dads in Indy.
    Not a life-long Stiller. But my kids and their kids will have their first Terrible Towel on the day they are born.

"Hey #16!!! I'm coming for you and he can't stop me!!!"- James Harrison- Before the play he strip sacked Matt Cassel

Quote Originally Posted by StillinBaltimore View Post
    If anyone was capable of having a monumental letdown... it is the Ravens fo sho. Especially against their step-dads in Indy.
    I honestly can't see the Ravens loosing this game, unless they play on emotions. The team that left in the middle of the night....blahblahblah
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Steelers Babe, I agree. Then by that logic, the Ravens almost lost to the Browns too. They scored 10 points on them, and were only ahead by 2 scores at the end of the game. The Ravens almost lost that one.

The Steelers were ahead by two scores, and the Browns only scored 3 points the entire game. What is the difference here? And, I have not seen the stats, but I would bet Ben, despite being mangled, threw for more yards and a better percentage that Flacco. And he missed some playing time.

Most of the analysis is beyond that guy though, I am sure. A quick glance at the score at the end of the game is about all he can handle once a week as far as analysis.
    Watch the highlights. The shift was made to the running game, which would have allowed us to probably win the three we lost due to too much passing against a 4:3 defense. Secondly, after going up, it was obvious that we were on cruise control. No need to run up the score and risk more injuries.

BTW
    Most high ankle sprains are initially treated with a walking boot or even a cast. The decision to use either a walking boot or cast depends on the severity of the injury and the preference of the treating physician. Both devices will restrict motion of the ankle as well as motion between the tibia and fibula, allowing the injured ligaments to heal. Again, it is important that injured individuals be informed that these injures take roughly twice as long to heal as lateral ankle sprains. In one large study, the average recovery time for these injuries was more than 40 days. As such, physical therapy may not be initiated for several weeks.

Let's see if Ben continuing to play on his injured ankle has cost his abilility to play against the 49ers. Or lets see if he jeapordizes his football and lifetime future by continuing to play on it agains San Fran. Either way one well placed good legal hit by a defense that can sack him will do it.

Thread Information