Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confidence in Charlie Batch?

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Confidence in Charlie Batch?

Do we want to go into the playoffs with Batch as the back up the only back up? I understand that he hasnt seen much of the field, but he looked lost. Hell he looked as if he didnt want to even be there. Would you consider McNabb just for the remainder of this season? Depending on the cost, I would!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Addicted
    Hard knock life when you have one backup with a broken arm and the other has been inactive for the past 2 months.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    It would be like poking the Eagles in the eye if McNabb won a ring with the Steelers.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairwayto7 View Post
    Do we want to go into the playoffs with Batch as the back up the only back up? I understand that he hasnt seen much of the field, but he looked lost. Hell he looked as if he didnt want to even be there. Would you consider McNabb just for the remainder of this season? Depending on the cost, I would!
    i gotta admit, that thought crossed my mind when the vikings released him. i doubt we could afford him, but it wouldn't be the worst idea to think about him as an insurance policy.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Rookie Free Agent StillinBaltimore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    It would be like poking the Eagles in the eye if McNabb won a ring with the Steelers.
    That would make it worth it for me!!!! I'm in!!!!! lmao
    Not a life-long Stiller. But my kids and their kids will have their first Terrible Towel on the day they are born.

"Hey #16!!! I'm coming for you and he can't stop me!!!"- James Harrison- Before the play he strip sacked Matt Cassel

My Mood
    Clowns
    When Batch came into the game the offense was completely deflated. In his defense, he came in cold, literally and figuratively, and your starting QB just went down with a horrible ankle/leg injury. You don't know as players how bad it is and you're in the middle of a dogfight.

Batch comes in and fortunately it was close to halftime so the offense was basically just trying to get through the shock of what happened and get to the locker room to regroup and figure out the gameplan. You're game plan doesn't necessarily change when Batch comes in although you're probably going to run the ball more than you might have planned.

If Ben doesn't come back, the Steelers may have still won but I'm not totally convinced as such. You saw how the offense rallied around Ben when he came back with running the ball. You're excited, adrenaline is pumping, you're in a zone trying to rally to the cause. You'd like to think they could do the same thing when Charlie comes in but would it be as successful?

Batch and Moore are over the hill done... Stick a fork in them, I hope like hell Ben heals up FAST!

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    How about dressing dixon? I think the only reason Batch is on the team is because Leftwich went down. I love Charlie, but he seemed very rusty.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

I don't think he has the arm strength to make many plays anymore. That pass out to Heath that went incomplete took way too long to get out there.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    i gotta admit, that thought crossed my mind when the vikings released him. i doubt we could afford him, but it wouldn't be the worst idea to think about him as an insurance policy.
    But can we not afford to get him?? His contract divided by three remaing games and playoffs???

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Thread Information