Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Steelers continue to keep the pressure on the Ravens...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

The Steelers continue to keep the pressure on the Ravens...

And as a result of the win last night will now absolutely force them to HAVE to win that game next Sunday night in San Diego 24 hours before the Steelers play in San Fran. I made another thread about this but it's so true that everybody needs to be rooting for San Diego to beat the Bills this weekend in San Diego and for the Raiders to lose to Green Bay and for the Broncos to lose to Chicago. If that happens the Chargers will be 6-7 and the Raiders and Broncos will be 7-6 and the Chargers will be 1 game out of first place in the AFC West which will really make them step up their game when they play the Ravens next Sunday and give them a real sense of urgency to win that game with the Ravens seeing that they could potentially be tied for first place at the end of the night if they beat the Ravens if both the Raiders and Broncos lose this week which is possible and next week as well which is also very possible if you look at the game both the Raiders and Broncos have the same week as the Chargers play the Ravens...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Keeping the pressure on the Ravens is the best we can hope for right now. They don't play well on the road and both the Bengals and Chargers could be fighting for their playoff lives when they play Baltimore. As long as the Steelers keep taking care of business they will have a chance. There's only 3 games left now and the heat is on. Who's going to be able to step up their game and win.

Not out or the realm of possibility that the Colts have a chance here. Vince Neil is no longer their QB, the have the guy Orlavsky playing and playing fairly well. Moreso, if the Colts can get an upfield rush with Mathis and Freeney, which could give Oher and McKinnnie problems, Colts could shock the world here.

Rookie Free Agent
    Bring on the 49er's!!!!!

--- Added 12/9/2011 at 06:16 PM ---

Oh Yeah. And bring back the Steelers to Baltimore Post Season (please god) to make the beatdown official.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    Bring on the 49er's!!!!!

Oh Yeah. And bring back the Steelers to Baltimore Post Season (please god) to make the beatdown official.
    be careful what you wish for troll.........

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Bring on the 49er's!!!!!

It would take Ben being hurt for the Rat-turds to pull a sweep. A real football fan would hope he was 100% healthy when we meet in the AFCCG, if you guys make it there.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Rookie Free Agent
    You're kidding right? You almost lost to the Browns at HOME!!!! You play them at their home Jan 1. Think you old farts can pull it off? I say you drop 49ers AND Browns at their home.

You're kidding right? You almost lost to the Browns at HOME!!!! You play them at their home Jan 1. Think you old farts can pull it off? I say you drop 49ers AND Browns at their home.
    YOU lost to JACKSONVILLE, SEATTLE, AND TENNESSEE. hilarious

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Didnt you come on here last week and say the Bengals were going to give the Steelers a beatdown last Sunday?? How did that turn out for you??

--- Added 12/9/2011 at 07:06 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Not out or the realm of possibility that the Colts have a chance here. Vince Neil is no longer their QB, the have the guy Orlavsky playing and playing fairly well. Moreso, if the Colts can get an upfield rush with Mathis and Freeney, which could give Oher and McKinnnie problems, Colts could shock the world here.
    I think the Colts can hang in this game with the Ravens longer then people think especially if Orlavsky can play like he did against the Pats. Orlavsky one thing about the guy even though people will always make fun of him for running out of bounds and taking that safety when he was on Detroit the guy is a gun slinger and he is not afraid to throw the ball down the field and take some chances and make some big plays. If he can get in some kind of rythem against this Ravens defense he will have a chance to make some plays in this game and at least keep it close and interesting for a good while...

On the other side of the Beltway, the ravens fans are basically saying they're going to the Superbowl and face the Packers. And they're crying that the media (espn) is not giving them any love .
    They're so mad the media doesn't talk about them and their great season....Ravens fans love to complain even when they're winning?????

--- Added 12/9/2011 at 07:10 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Didnt you come on here last week and say the Bengals were going to give the Steelers a beatdown last Sunday?? How did that turn out for you??

--- Added 12/9/2011 at 07:06 PM ---

I think the Colts can hang in this game with the Ravens longer then people think especially if Orlavsky can play like he did against the Pats. Orlavsky one thing about the guy even though people will always make fun of him for running out of bounds and taking that safety when he was on Detroit the guy is a gun slinger and he is not afraid to throw the ball down the field and take some chances and make some big plays. If he can get in some kind of rythem against this Ravens defense he will have a chance to make some plays in this game and at least keep it close and interesting for a good while...
    It would be interesting if the Colts can get their first win against the Ravs. If that happen, they will run Flacco and Cameron out of town. Ray Lewis becomes Assistant Coach and Ozzie gets fired
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information