Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another ugly win

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    You all think you have a super bowl caliber winning team. Yeah right. You are going to get flattened on the road by oh, lets see, 49ers, Saints, Green Bay, Ravens, New England. Look like a bunch of old men. The BROWNS almost beat you. AT HOME. And if not for the dirty hit on the Browns QB that rattled his brain, I bet they would have. Good luck on the road against a good team.
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    jacksonville beat you. seattle beat you. tennessee beat you. arizona almost beat you IN YOUR HOUSE. your qb has a passer rating of 78 with all those "weapons". that will go real far in the playoffs (major sarcasm) dirty hit? yeah, that describes ray ray's hit on ward nicely. launched himself at a defenseless receiver with the crown of his helmet. nice try troll. get a life........
    What this guy said.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    You all think you have a super bowl caliber winning team. Yeah right. You are going to get flattened on the road by oh, lets see, 49ers, Saints, Green Bay, Ravens, New England. Look like a bunch of old men. The BROWNS almost beat you. AT HOME. And if not for the dirty hit on the Browns QB that rattled his brain, I bet they would have. Good luck on the road against a good team.
    Ben's injury kept it close......If you're going to talk smack about the Steelers lets look at those power houses the Ravens lost to.......Seahawks, Jags, Titans....lol The Steelers blew out the Seahawks and Titans.......

I love how you make excuses for McCoy but ignored the fact Ben's injury was the factor the game was so close........Maybe you should worry about the Colts.........Wouldn't be shocked if your over-rated team lost to the 0-12 Colts......

Ravens1 rubs off thinking of Joe Flacco!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information