Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another ugly win

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns

Another ugly win

I'/ll give props to the Browns, they showed up. But we kept them in the game with stupid penalties and turnovers.With Ben injured, we needed some guys to step up. I thought our defense held it's own. Wish we could have gotten more out of our running game.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ben's injury kept it close even with the fumbles a healthy Ben would have destroyed the Browns tonight....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Just another game that should have been a blowout but instead was a 2 score game. #usedtoit.

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    2 fumbles in clowns territory, Ben going out .............. I think our D answered the call after that first drive............ 10-3 with some extra rest going out to the wrong coast to play the 9ers on MNF. I am sure John Harbaugh will be giving l'il brother Jim all kind of pointers to help his sorry out

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ben's injury kept it close even with the fumbles a healthy Ben would have destroyed the Browns tonight....
    Thats what I was going to say!

I dont have that " We played like crap all night taste in my mouth" I thought we out played everywhere and the turnovers kept it close. Yes turnovers are part of the game still when Ben was healthy we could drive at will. Even Bens Int was bcuz he couldnt step in to it

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Sunshine
    The Browns came prepared to play,we on the other hand had days off to enjoy our win over the Bengals.

Good job coach Tomlin, so glad to see you gave our players a long weekend to relax after last nights near disaster.

Yes I'm angry if not for our defense we lose this game. Our Offense is far from a well oiled machine, they need reps not days off.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post

Yes I'm angry if not for our defense we lose this game. Our Offense is far from a well oiled machine, they need reps not days off.

Well Oiled only comes from a new OC. Until then enjoy the madness.

Rookie Free Agent
    You all think you have a super bowl caliber winning team. Yeah right. You are going to get flattened on the road by oh, lets see, 49ers, Saints, Green Bay, Ravens, New England. Look like a bunch of old men. The BROWNS almost beat you. AT HOME. And if not for the dirty hit on the Browns QB that rattled his brain, I bet they would have. Good luck on the road against a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    You all think you have a super bowl caliber winning team. Yeah right. You are going to get flattened on the road by oh, lets see, 49ers, Saints, Green Bay, Ravens, New England. Look like a bunch of old men. The BROWNS almost beat you. AT HOME. And if not for the dirty hit on the Browns QB that rattled his brain, I bet they would have. Good luck on the road against a good team.
    jacksonville beat you. seattle beat you. tennessee beat you. arizona almost beat you IN YOUR HOUSE. your qb has a passer rating of 78 with all those "weapons". that will go real far in the playoffs (major sarcasm) dirty hit? yeah, that describes ray ray's hit on ward nicely. launched himself at a defenseless receiver with the crown of his helmet. nice try troll. get a life........

Steelers survived. Regardless of the 2 fumbles, if Ben doesn't get whacked, Steelers win that game 28-3. They got through it, and as I said before, championship teams find ways to win ugly games like this.

Thread Information