Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's the best WR on the Steelers right now?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Who's the best WR on the Steelers right now?

Mike Wallace, right? Not so fast there skippy, because a case can be made for Antonio Brown as well. You can argue that one on has been hotter this last month than Brown has been for the Steelers.

Wallace has already eclipsed the 1000 yd mark for the 3rd year in a row, a feat done only 2 other times in Steelers history. He runs a sub 4.3 40 and has moves that will

Antonio Brown has a punt return for TD against the Bengals and a 79 yd TD reception late in the Browns game to secure the win.

Right now you might give the edge to Wallace because of the stats and speed, but Brown is quickly gaining on him.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Mike Wallace, right? Not so fast there skippy, because a case can be made for Antonio Brown as well. You can argue that one on has been hotter this last month than Brown has been for the Steelers.

Wallace has already eclipsed the 1000 yd mark for the 3rd year in a row, a feat done only 2 other times in Steelers history. He runs a sub 4.3 40 and has moves that will

Antonio Brown has a punt return for TD against the Bengals and a 79 yd TD reception late in the Browns game to secure the win.

Right now you might give the edge to Wallace because of the stats and speed, but Brown is quickly gaining on him.
    They're both special and different really.......but right now its Wallace.....Wallace has the respect of defenses which allows the other WR's to receive single coverage....I'm not knocking Brown at all and think he is damn good.........Really the sky is the limit for the kid but right now its Wallace 1 A and Brown 1 B.........

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Wallace has been getting double teamed, which leaves Brown more opportunity. I always liked Brown. I thought he should have gotten more opportunity last year over Sanders.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    As of right now I believe it's AB. I like his overall football skill a tad bit more. His ability to go up and catch a football so cleanly amazes me. He also has some great adjustment to the ball. Wallace is still a monster and I wouldn't even try and argue with anyone who says he's the best as of now.

Wallace #1
    Brown #1a?

Wallace is better. He draws more coverage. Brown is great too, but Wallace is elite.

I don't really care to debate it, all I know is this is a great "problem" to have. I can't wait till Sanders is finally healthy (if he ever is), because I think he is also going to be something special.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Still Wallace. Brown is clutch right now, but he's very much benefiting from Wallace being double teamed every play.

I don't know what it is, but I just know that AB is going to be the best WR in the NFL. And its not going to be 2 years from now. He is so explosive and just has that instinct that cannot be taught. My cousin was watching the game with me last night (he's a Skins fan) and as soon as AB caught the TD pass and made the first move I yelled out Touchdown. He said immediately your crazy they have 2 safeties.

I love Wallace and know that he is matched up against the other teams top CB and sometimes doubled. But right now AB is making more big plays and has that attitude that he is the best player on the field at all times.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

AB, MW, MS, JC, HW

Wallace is losing pace IMO! This is no knock on him just a fact, BB and AB have something going right now..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

17, 84, 89, 83 should be on the field together often.

funny when ben is broken in the foot, the crossing routes and slants pop out of the play book.

we do good then too... we move the chains fast...

if ben is slowed down against the 49'ers with this foot, we will destroy them.

Thread Information