Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brown is a Star

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I will say this though, him moving into the spotlight is going to come at a price. The Wallace/Brown/Sanders situation is going to be very similar to the Wallace/Holmes situation. You can only keep them all together for so long.
    Wallace will be resigned and I bet Brown will be to....Sanders might be the odd man out which sucks since I love that kid to...would love to keep all three together but that isn't likely......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Signing them isn't the issue. I'm sure they'd all like to stay in Pittsburgh. The Steelers simply aren't going to have enough money to keep all the weapons that we have on offense for very long, unless some of them are willing to take a pretty substantial paycut.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Wallace will be resigned and I bet Brown will be to....Sanders might be the odd man out which sucks since I love that kid to...would love to keep all three together but that isn't likely......
    I agree, although with all of Sanders injury issues, I don't know if too many teams will be after him whenever his contract is up.

My Mood
    Mad
    I agree, although with all of Sanders injury issues, I don't know if too many teams will be after him whenever his contract is up.
    Agree......I think they will be at least together for 2-3 more years........hopefully longer.....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Right now, you can make a case that Antonio Brown is one of the best WR's in the league. If not that, then certainly one of the hottest right now and in tandem with Mike Wallace you can make a case the only tandem equal is in Green Bay.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Right now, you can make a case that Antonio Brown is one of the best WR's in the league. If not that, then certainly one of the hottest right now and in tandem with Mike Wallace you can make a case the only tandem equal is in Green Bay.
    Brown is super talented and I don't know if I place him among the best yet......He receives single coverage thanks to Mike Wallace....But his 79 yards TD catch showed why he is special and most of the big third down catches he has made this year.....I love the Wallace and Brown combo....Wish Manny could stay healthy and we could have all three of them out there for periods of time....But its nice to have a vet like Cotchery........ Keep Ward on the bench please.........

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I will say this though, him moving into the spotlight is going to come at a price. The Wallace/Brown/Sanders situation is going to be very similar to the Wallace/Holmes situation. You can only keep them all together for so long.
    We must keep the Three Headed Monster intact for as long as possible. Literally, as long as possible.

Rookie Free Agent StillinBaltimore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StillinBaltimore View Post
    AB is a legit middle rounder like Stallworth. He has everything you want... and BTW he works his *** off! Wallace is pure talent like Swann, but Brown is our next SB MVP!! lol j/k but seriously. (en lou of our recent trend of WR MVPs in the SB) And act like you don't love my Abbreviation work in this post!!!!!
    Just read my post from last night.... don't remember typing this. I think I was pretty pumped though.....
    Not a life-long Stiller. But my kids and their kids will have their first Terrible Towel on the day they are born.

"Hey #16!!! I'm coming for you and he can't stop me!!!"- James Harrison- Before the play he strip sacked Matt Cassel

Santonio Holmes was booted for being an immature, irresponsible pot head.

Brown has done it week in and week out starting late last year...

This kid is special, well spoken and is just having a blast playing football!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information