Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben's ankle injury in Brown's game. It's not supposed to bend that way!

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    You really think Ben is going to miss a game?......Ben will play and Ben will be fine...Not pretty but will lead the team to victory...In Ben We Trust.......
    What I really think is, if Ben goes down, at any time for any reason,we are in trouble and it needs fixin.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I wouldn't want to be Ben trying to get out of bed this morning, let alone walk. I'm quite sure his wife Ashley will be helping him around the house before he goes to the facility for the MRI and treatment.

No matter how bad it is or isn't, he'll be in a walking boot for a few days atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I wouldn't want to be Ben trying to get out of bed this morning, let alone walk. I'm quite sure his wife Ashley will be helping him around the house before he goes to the facility for the MRI and treatment.

No matter how bad it is or isn't, he'll be in a walking boot for a few days atleast.
    For sure...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Loaded up a video of it in the first post...hurts me just looking at it.

Take a salt tablet.

Seriously, how many times has Ben done this now? Take a huge hit that looks like it will take him out of the game and bam, he's back in later on.

Still, if he only would have thrown the ball away on that play.

One. Tough. Sumbitch.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Still, if he only would have thrown the ball away on that play.
    This would of been a good one for that...

But honestly, BA was going ape **** passing the ball, run, run, run against the leagues worst rushing D...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Ben confirmed high ankle sprain and in walking boot

Our friend Scott Brown from the Trib reports that an MRI taken today confirmed that quarterback Ben Roethlisberger sustained a high-ankle sprain in the Steelers’ 14-3 win over the Browns.
    Roethlisberger is in a walking boot and in a considerable amount of pain after receiving one of the biggest scares of his career.

Roethlisberger’s left foot got folded under his leg after he was hit low by Browns defensive tackle Scott Paxson in the second quarter.

Roethlisberger said he thought he had broken his leg, and he surprised many of his teammates by hobbling back onto the field after halftime and playing the entire second half.

He completed 8 of 12 passes for 178 yards and a touchdown in the second half. Roethlisberger also posted his higher passer rating of the season (129.6) despite playing on a bad leg for half the game.

It looks like it is going to be real close as to whether Roethlisberger will be able play Dec. 19 in San Francisco. The extra days of rest the Steelers get because of the schedule should help, but most players wouldn’t be able to make it make so soon after sustaining such a gruesome injury.

Then again, Roethlisberger isn’t most players as he showed in one of his career-defining performances.

Probably the best way to put his prospects for playing against the 49ers is this: Don’t bet on him. Don’t bet against him either.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-09-2011 at 06:07 PM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ben will play against the 49ers........He came back last night........He probably won't practice much leading up to the 49er game but he will play.....

funny thing is, tons of IDIOT fans of teams around the league on facebook, message boards, youtube, espn.com, raio station callers, etc have actually convinced themselves that ben "fakes" injuries so people will talk about how tough he is, including last night. there was some jackass cheatriots fan who called up 93.7 today talking all this bs how the hit wasnt that bad in his **** opinion lol. also went as far to say phil rivers is hands down a better qb than ben. sounds like someone is a little butthurt that his qb is the postergirl for tampex.

and like i tell all these fools that ever say this **** to me. ok, let's have a 300 pound man fall on your ankle the same way so you can reenact how ben was "faking it". let's see how tough your sorry *** is lol. i mean i've heard some stupid **** from steeler haters but this "faking injuries" theory takes the cake. how the **** do you "fake" a broken thumb, broken foot, broken nose, multiple concussions, hyperextended knee, high ankle sprain, separated shoulder, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, ETC........... lol, thats when they fire back with the steelers organization and medical staff lies about the mri/xray results because they are part of the "conspiracy" to make ben look tough lmfao!!!

Thread Information