Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramon Foster will play; Woodley, Sanders out

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Ramon Foster will play; Woodley, Sanders out

Starting right guard Ramon Foster is likely in Thursday night when the Steelers host the Browns. Outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders are out for the 8:20 p.m. game.

Woodley (hamstring) and Sanders (foot) didn't practice this week.
    Foster, who sprained his ankle last Sunday, practiced both days, and he is listed as probable for when the Steelers and Browns meet for the first time this season.
    In addition to Woodley and Sanders, wide receiver Arnaz Battle (hamstring), running back Jonathan Dwyer (foot) and outside linebacker Chris Carter (hamstring) won't play against the Browns.

The Steelers listed 15 players as probable for the game, including quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (thumb), strong safety Troy Polamalu (knee) and center Maurkice Pouncey (ankle).

Rookie Free Agent
    woodly should sit for this game and get healthy for the 49s and season final at cleavland

Jericho should tear up the browns.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    It looks as if LaMarr Woodley will miss his fourth start in the past five games. The Steelers listed him as doubtful for the game tonight with that nagging hamstring injury. He left the game early against the Bengals Sunday because he felt a twitch in his leg and also because he was wholly ineffective playing on it.

Listed as out for the game tonight: wide receiver/special-teams player Arnaz Battle (hamstring), linebacker Chris Carter (hamstring), running back Jonathan Dwyer (foot), wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (foot) and, of course, nose tackle Chris Hoke (neck).

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11342...#ixzz1fwknMKce
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Jericho should tear up the browns.
    Agreed...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Look for a rotation of Jerricho and Hines tonight to compliment Wallace & Brown. I expect Heath to play a big part in this game as well, atleast I would hope that to be the case considering the Browns front 7 is not good and Heath is money in the short to intermediate routes.

My Mood
    Mellow
    woodley should sit until the playoffs. i'd rather have him then, then trying to play against SF, with a chance at playoff seating.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

The Browns will use the Chiefs approach, blitz the **** out of Ben... It's their only chance!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Clowns
    The Browns front 7 is really nothing to be scared of other than Jabbal Sheared. If the the Steelers front line gets owned by a Clevelan Browns defense, something is all sorts of wrong in the universe.

I like that Ramon is coming back to his RG spot; the Steelers need to keep this line intact and build more continuity for the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Look for a rotation of Jerricho and Hines tonight to compliment Wallace & Brown. I expect Heath to play a big part in this game as well, atleast I would hope that to be the case considering the Browns front 7 is not good and Heath is money in the short to intermediate routes.
    I think Heath and Saunders can be huge in this game, Especially when throwing out of 3 TE sets.

Thread Information