Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This should not be a trap game Thursday night for the Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Nothing has been clinched so I can't see them looking past this game; with an AFC North rival. Difference between winning and losing for the Steelers is a potentiallt #1 or 2 seed vs a 5 or 6 seed. There is much to play for and they will handle their business.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Bottom line. play the browns like they are the packers and we will be fine. im looking forward to seeing Rashard play like the browns owe him child support

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Browns run defense sucks, Colt McCoy is a bum and really doesn't have the arm to make the throws when the weather starts to turn for the worse, the Browns skill positions players are also average at best.....The Steelers will win in a blow out.....I would expect another 30+ points scored......38-10 Steelers......

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    The Browns will stay in this game as long as the Steelers let them. We had to beat them the final game last year. And did easily 41-9. There is no reason the Steelers shouldn't do the same thing this week.

--- Added 12/6/2011 at 06:15 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    In a 2002 Wild Card playoff game at Heinz Field, it seemed the Browns were about to avenge their former playoff loss to the Steelers when they held a two-possession lead with five minutes remaining in the fourth quarter. But the Steelers staged perhaps the greatest postseason comeback in their history to take the lead with under a minute to go and end the new Browns' first postseason appearance.

A Classic..... Who blew this game? The Browns OC. Who was he?
    bruce arians. they couldn't run the ball that day either.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Again people blaming BA when his players failed to execute.....Anybody care to remember Dennis Northcut dropped a ball on third down to clinch the game?....Northcut's drop allowed the Steelers to get the ball back and drive for the go ahead TD......BA isn't Bill Walsh when it comes offensive football and he has many faults.....But so many times to his players have failed to execute even dating back to his days as the Browns OC....I swear get a new horse to beat on already....lol

My Mood
    Clowns
    I agree with ClevelandSux, the Browns will be a threat in this game only if the Steelers allow them too. The few playmakers that the Browns have this year that are actually doing something to help the team consistently are not, or should I say, should not be enough to cause Pittsburgh an issue.

That being said, we've seen this time and time again, for once let's put these AFC North games out of reach when we're supposed too.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I want to see the running game featured in this game. Then the occasional play action pass will be deadly. If we do that, we win this game 24-6.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Veteran
    This sure could be a trap game. We need to make sure it isn't and then enjoy a few days off before getting ready for the 9ers.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Steelers / Browns may not be what it used too when you look at the records recently but when both teams step on the field it all comes back. The Browns hate losing to the Steelers and they won't give up.

Thread Information