Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reasons to root for the Chargers tonight and next weekend...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Reasons to root for the Chargers tonight and next weekend...

Everybody on this board and Steelers fans all over should be rooting for San Diego to win their Monday night game tonight in Jacksonville and next week at home against Buffalo and get their record to 6-7 heading into their game in San Diego against the Ravens a night before the Steelers play in San Francisco. I say this because you want the Chargers that night they play the Ravens to get on a roll and still have a little incentive left for them to play for. And with both the Raiders and Broncos schedule the next 2 games being much much tougher then the Chargers seeing that the Raiders have to play at Green Bay next week and then host Detroit,and the Broncos having to play tough home games back to back weeks with the Bears who are fighting for their playoff lives and the Patriots who are fighting for a top 2 seed in the playoffs the Chargers could very well have a chance to be tied at the top of the AFC West that night if they beat Baltimore and get their record to 7-7 assuming they win the next 2 games tonight against the Jags and at home next week against the Bills which is a real good possibility.

The bottom line is the Chargers game the Ravens have left on their schedule is one of the 2 tough games other then at Cincy the Ravens have left on their schedule the last 4 games. You want that game for the Ravens in San Diego to be as tough as possible for them and you want the Chargers to have everything on the line to play for in that game which is why you should most definitely be rooting for them to win tonight against the Jags and next week against Buffalo. Because let's face it the Steelers need help to win this division right now and the Chargers game in San Diego against a good QB in Rivers who can put up points and get hot in a primetime game is definitely one of those games left that the Ravens can definitely lose...

My Mood
    Addicted
    If Rivers can unass his head, he can give the Ratbirds secondary fits. SD's OL is a mess though, with OG Kris Dielman (concussion) and OT Marcus McNeill (neck) considering retirement because they are worried about their health after football. The Bungholes still have a very slim chance of making the playoffs with some help but they have to regroup after they got their asses handed to them this weekend and win out.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Very winnable game for SD, but they have to play keep away with the ball and really get the most out of Gates, Jackson, and Rivers.

Veteran
    My Mood
    chiefs-hater
    Ya know what, you can't depend on other teams. Steelers should have taken care of business vs the Ravens. Personally I'm not afraid of playing on the road in the playoffs. We did it in 2005.I'm gonna tell you one team that willnot want to face us in the playoffs. Yes, the Ravens.The Steelers just need to take care of business from here on out, and just hope for the best.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Good breakdown... I dont like depending on other teams either but with no other football on tonight I shall root for the bolts even though despise them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Should the Steelers get the #5 spot, there is one glimmer of light and promise in here and that is the Steelers have won in Baltimore. Would prefer to be at home, but just get in and go from there.

Nice breakdown...shouldve beaten the Ratvens when it mattered in the Burgh, but WE NEED to win in SF though!!

Go Chargers!!! I always liked Norv from his days with the Deadskins.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Veteran
    My Mood
    chiefs-hater
    hey don't count the bungles out yet. they play the ravens on the final week of the season in cinci.

--- Added 12/5/2011 at 07:27 PM ---

[QUOTE=LevonKirkland99;463814]Nice breakdown...shouldve beaten the Ratvens when it mattered in the Burgh, but WE NEED to win in SF though!!

and we need to beat the browns twice and the rams too.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    4 agonizing games from hell.

And their fans.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Chargers looked back tonight...granted it was the Jags but still they're not dead so they will give the Ravens all they can handle....so that is good for the Steelers.....

Thread Information