Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SA has New Usergroups!

Hybrid View

Exclamation SA has New Usergroups!

I'm not sure how many of you have noticed but your User Title might have changed and if it hasn't yet it probably will soon! What we have done is added on top of the user ranks that SA use to have, like Waterboy, Starter, Legend etc. These are now user-groups that you belong to and can move up based on your number of posts. Some of you may have taken a few steps back with your Title that is because the number of posts to get to the next Rank/User-group have increased substantially, as you can see in the table below.

The biggest change is the "Top 100" is now gone. It's called the "Top 30" and is already filled and nobody else can be in the user-group. The Contributer group has stayed the same with a few modifications. Basically though, if you donate to SA you will be placed into this group and have instantly maxed yourself out and really can't go any higher unless you become a part of the staff or are selected into the the "Elite Member" group.

Elite Member Group - This group is like a "private club" at SA and will help SA prepare for the future! This group will be SA's "Steering Committee" and will help SA come up with new ideas and make SA even better. Details on how to become a part of this group will follow at a later time.

Other Notable Changes - Weekly pay checks are now more than the 25 points you all use to receive, so you all pretty much got a raise! Plus, the discounts on items in the vbPlaza were increased across the board for all groups! There were some modifications made to the number of pager messages you can store as well as private messages, please refer to the table for more information:

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this please contact someone on the Staff or post your question here in the thread and we will respond ASAP. Thanks for your time!

Best Regards,

SA Staff
    Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 01-19-2007 at 10:12 AM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Now everybody gets more points in your "paycheck" to bet on the games, so becareful you don't lose your shirt

Alot of thought and planning went into this and once we came up with it, we all really feel that with the increased amount of points per week you can earn along with the discounts in the plaza and everything else that it's a win-win situation. Basically the more you post and participate, the higher you move up just like always only this way there is more to gain !

House of Steel
    I really like this idea you three came up with. This is terrific and rewarding. I can't thank you guys enough for this brilliant idea. You know this will really boost the confidence of not only the members but the newer members that come in and check us out. I am telling you SA is blowing every other's fan base Steelers site out of the water. More of the reason to be addicted to this awesome site.

SA's Official God steelcurtain09's Avatar
    how did u decide who to put in the top 30?

My Mood
    Addicted
    It was basically the first 30 members (not on staff or in a higher group) to get 100 posts.

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Yes i dont have to play get 5 posts a day to play the arcade so at Midnight i dont have to get 5 more posts and i can play at school casue all the other sites are blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh55 View Post
    all the other sites are blocked
    use this and go on whatever you want at school

pspoat.com/cp/php/

its great

SA's Official God steelcurtain09's Avatar
    u dont have to get 5 posts now???

the perks keep comin and comin

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Per the chart, top 30 members don't need the 5 post per minimum to play

Wait a minute I'm not a top 30 so it's back to 5 posts before I can play?? My bad I didn't know I was a top 30, that's a kewl surprise!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information