Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SA has New Usergroups!

Did I get it backwards?? see i said someone would corect me, if I was wrong.. I atleast tried to understand it, unlike some of these Turkeys..

I just need to be part of this ELITE **** going on!!!!! I am all about ELITE status!!! lmao!!
    Last edited by MRS Steelerfan; 01-19-2007 at 10:03 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Let me put it this way.
    The groups Waterboy up to HOF Legend are member usergroups. These are groups for regular members to get rewarded for being here and posting. The more posts you have the higher up you go.
    Top 30 was the top 100 we had discussed before but decided to stop it at 30 for now. This group is for some of the original members here who were active to be rewarded for helping get this site going. They will stay in this group unless they earn the right to get into a higher group.
    The Contributor group is just that. You donate to the site in some way and you get moved to here.
    The Elite member is something we are still kind of working out the details on. The only way to get into this group is for the staff to nominate and vote you in. This will be done when we feel someone has reached this level.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MRS.Steelerfan View Post
    Did I get it backwards?? see i said someone would corect me, if I was wrong.. I atleast tried to understand it, unlike some of these Turkeys..

I just need to be part of this ELITE **** going on!!!!! I am all about ELITE status!!! lmao!!
    Yeah I like that "elite" thingy too! To be in the elite you probably have to donate at least a hundred bucks, kind like box seats

And before anyone jumps I am just kidding LOL
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

While I am not perfectly clear about the new usergroup titles and their effects I was surprised (happily) that I am currently in the Top 30. I realize that I could do more for this site such as monetary contributions and boosting thread traffic and fully wish/intend/desire to help out the growth of this site in any way possible. I realize that I may have offered to contribute in ways in the past and may not have fully followed through in a satisfactory manner....however as I have gotten many personal/health issues out of the way I hope that I will be more able to follow through on those promises and if possible I would very much like to be a part of building this site and making it a great sanctuary for Steelers fans to come and enjoy discussion about the great Steelers and other topics as well. Keep me updated on further developments! Peace.

BuFu

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    This thread is way off topic can we PLEASE keep it on topic and related to the usergroups... Thank you!

Does anyone have any questions pertaining to the usergroups???
    Chris what does Top 30 in black mean as opposed to Top 30 in blue?

Now that is on topic LOL
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Chris what does Top 30 in black mean as opposed to Top 30 in blue?

Now that is on topic LOL
    There is a User Title and a Staff Rank title. The one in blue is the Staff Rank while the one that is black is from the usergroup. We are curretnly discussing the actions we want to take to resolve this, so we will have more information later.

am i in a group?

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    youre in the Top 30

I don't get how the Rant Title Top 30 and Usergroup Title Top 30 are different.

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    There not. Titles can only be given by post or rep count for the most part. What we did was make the user titles and usergroups match by post count. By making usergroups it allows us to offer things to each group instead of just showing your user title you will now get more options like higher paycheck, no posts to play the arcade, etc.
    Hope that makes sense....lol

Thread Information