Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is most likely to lose at least 1 more the Steelers or the Ravens??

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
    Ravens lose to Cincy at Cincy. Steelers lose to Cincy at Pitt and 49ers in San Fran.
    ..........we drop no more then one game and thats to the 49er's and i honestly don't see us even losing to them, the ninners don't play good aginst a good defence and it showed aginst the ravens and we have DL so my money is on him that he seen the tape for that game already and is already licking his chops

Rookie Free Agent
    Hey, just but, go ahead and laugh. You're margin against Cincy wasn't much last time. In a little over 48 hours we shall see. Time to man up.

BTW, I love reading the game day posts from Week 1 and Week 9. Cocky overconfidence pregame giving way to omg omg omg! Priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PGT7dDjwp3A

All I have to say is that both teams are capable of a dominant performance or coming out flat. The Ravens have a simpler schedule from here on out, so that leads me to believe the Steelers are more likely to drop another. Still, both teams have shown that they can play down to their competition on any given Sunday, so I wouldn't be surprised to see any outcome.

BTW, I love reading the game day posts from Week 1 and Week 9. Cocky overconfidence pregame giving way to omg omg omg! Priceless.[/url]
    Your moms priceless...

Now get outta here kid, ya bother me.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    All I have to say is that both teams are capable of a dominant performance or coming out flat. The Ravens have a simpler schedule from here on out, so that leads me to believe the Steelers are more likely to drop another. Still, both teams have shown that they can play down to their competition on any given Sunday, so I wouldn't be surprised to see any outcome.
    How true. Or as investment adivsors like to say when they are covering their butts..."Past performance is no indication of future returns." We all like to get fired up and root for the home team, but in the end, I don't bet the rent money on it...just hope.

--- Added 12/2/2011 at 11:55 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    Your moms priceless...

Now get outta here kid, ya bother me.
    Thanks, she is. And I love W.C. Fields. See we have something in common.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Hey, just but, go ahead and laugh. You're margin against Cincy wasn't much last time. In a little over 48 hours we shall see. Time to man up.

BTW, I love reading the game day posts from Week 1 and Week 9. Cocky overconfidence pregame giving way to omg omg omg! Priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PGT7dDjwp3A
    The same margin the Ravens beat the Bengals..... So what is your point?.......Plus the Steelers were cheated out of a TD against the Bengals were the Bengals were cheated out of a TD against the Ratbirds.......

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The same margin the Ravens beat the Bengals..... So what is your point?.......Plus the Steelers were cheated out of a TD against the Bengals were the Bengals were cheated out of a TD against the Ratbirds.......
    That both Balt and Pitt might very well lose to the Bengals on their second meeting. But you will also likely lose to San Fran. Over and out.

My Mood
    Chatty
    How true. Or as investment adivsors like to say when they are covering their butts..."Past performance is no indication of future returns." We all like to get fired up and root for the home team, but in the end, I don't bet the rent money on it...just hope.

--- Added 12/2/2011 at 11:55 AM ---

Thanks, she is. And I love W.C. Fields. See we have something in common.
    The only problem I have with your posts is that you act like the Ravens aren't struggling at all..Ravens lost to crappy teams...Steelers beat all the teams you lost too. Steelers lost to pretty good teams. Steelers have never been known for their inconsistency so it's not a surprise that just when you think the Steelers will crash and burn we play our best football ever!! The Ravens have struggled in most of their games so....................

--- Added 12/2/2011 at 12:43 PM ---

That both Balt and Pitt might very well lose to the Bengals on their second meeting. But you will also likely lose to San Fran. Over and out.
    See post above....over and out.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The only game the Steelers were blown out in was the first meeting with the Ravens.......The Steelers are very close to being 10-1.....They're also close to being 6-5 or worse.....My point is I don't think the Steelers have peaked yet or played their best football yet this season but they're still 8-3........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The only game the Steelers were blown out in was the first meeting with the Ravens.......The Steelers are very close to being 10-1.....They're also close to being 6-5 or worse.....My point is I don't think the Steelers have peaked yet or played their best football yet this season but they're still 8-3........
    Unfortunately, I don't see them peaking this season. Since week one, they've yet to really play any complete games. Even like the NE game where they left too many points on the board. Just a pretty flat year for them.

Thread Information