Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is most likely to lose at least 1 more the Steelers or the Ravens??

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

Who is most likely to lose at least 1 more the Steelers or the Ravens??

Looking at both teams schedules and we have beat this topic up again and again but just curious to see what some of you guys think will really happen. The Steelers finish up with home games with Cincy and Cleveland,at San Fran,home with the Rams and at Cleveland to close out the year. The Ravens finish up with games at Cleveland this Sunday,home with the winless Colts,at San Diego,home with the Browns,and at Cincy to finish up on New Years Day. I find it hard to believe that at least one of these teams either the Steelers or Ravens will go the rest of the season without at least one more slip and losing a game.

You gotta look at things closely like I am and I still say the odds are in favor of the Ravens dropping one more game as opposed to the Steelers. The Ravens just have been too inconsistent this season and something about one of those 3 road games they have left at Cleveland,San Diego,and at Cincy I just dont see them finding a way to win all 3 of those. I think they will slip in one which will then open the door for the Steelers to win the division if they win out.

Part 1 for the Steelers is to get by their first tough game out of 2 they have left this Sunday with the Bengals. If they can do this it will then leave the Niners game as the only tough game they have left where the Ravens have 2 left at San Diego which is still going to be tough for them to win I dont care how bad the Chargers have looked lately,and at Cincy to close out the year who we know will be fighting for a playoff spot. It's going to be a fun fun last 5 games to see how this all plays out because realistically homefield advantage throughout the playoffs is on the line for whoever wins this division and doesnt slip. We shall see if the Ratbirds do their part and choke at least one more game. I really believe at some point they will what do you guys think??

On paper? Us.

In reality? The Rats.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Steelers stand a better chance of losing to the 49ers than Baltimore does against the Chargers. Right now that's just reality of it; however that could change. They don't play well on the road and San Diego might be able to muster 1 lass hurrah in front of the home crowd to try and salvage their season. If they don't protect Rivers though it'll be lights out.

The Steelers can certainly beat San Diego if they can get the pass rush going against a 49ers offensive line that is average at best. I still don't believe Alex Smith can get it done against a stellar defense consistently and the Ravens made him look silly.

I could see the Chargers stealing one from Baltimore - for some reason and a better performance from Dalton in Cincy in week 17 might seal the deal for the Steelers to be the #1 or 2 seed or the #5 seed.

the 49ers can beat us if we play an away game like the kc game out west again.

so sharpen the pencil BA, and think about this game...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    I could see the Chargers stealing one from Baltimore - for some reason and a better performance from Dalton in Cincy in week 17 might seal the deal for the Steelers to be the #1 or 2 seed or the #5 seed.

I would love to see Cincy take that last game. If they are fighting for their playoff lives it could be real interesting. With the AFC North you just never know who is going to beat who, especially since every team has such a rivalry with each other.

It makes me sick to my stomach that I still see another thread about the Ratvens and how they compare to us....

the rats have been playing better on offense, so they will have more wins than us.
    Last edited by LevonKirkland99; 11-30-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Tailgate Coordinator
    Yick..............us! That's why that last loss to them was so big!

I'm A "Champion"

It sickens me, but if they earn it, then so be it.

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    I think the Ravens win out and we will be stuck being road warriors in the playoffs. We all saw how the Ravens laid those 3 stinkers against the Titans/Jaqs/Seahawks but I think they probably fixed that, I guess we'll see this Sunday, but the Browns should be over matched.

If we beat the Bengals this Sunday then the only other team that SHOULD pose a threat is the 49ers. Traveling all the way to the west coast and playing a good defensive team will be hard, better hope our offense clicks that game.

Thread Information