Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please stop this quick snap, draw the defense off nonsense

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i would have LOVED if they just snapped it...it would have caught them off guard big time the way they were lined up
    I thought they were going to!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    i would have LOVED if they just snapped it...it would have caught them off guard big time the way they were lined up
    yep......

2nd String
    Sad they had to resort to gimmicks in an attempt to beat a weak opponent.

sad or resourceful? seems to be a fine line

2nd String
    Resourceful? Hell no! What was resourceful about a play they seem to try every othe game, and do so quite predictably. As a fan, I wanted to dig a hole and put my head in it during that play.

sad or resourceful? seems to be a fine line

eh, had they jumped it would have been a first down. i like how ben commanded the whole thing as much as i wanted them to snap it, it was a good try.

everyone seems to FREAK OUT when collinsworth flips out about something stupid...when the game is national the announcers influence things SO MUCH, in this instance we heard collinsworth say how dumb it was and how he doesnt agree and now everyone is up in arms over it? Also Bowes "attempt" to catch that dismal throw from palko is like national news, he stood no chance in hell at that erratic misfire but everyone buys into the nonsensical horseshit that collinsworth spews...even if they dont mean too.

national game are always like this....with penalties, with things like the wasted timeout, and things like bowes "effort"...its all so dumb

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    eh, had they jumped it would have been a first down. i like how ben commanded the whole thing as much as i wanted them to snap it, it was a good try.

everyone seems to FREAK OUT when collinsworth flips out about something stupid...when the game is national the announcers influence things SO MUCH, in this instance we heard collinsworth say how dumb it was and how he doesnt agree and now everyone is up in arms over it? Also Bowes "attempt" to catch that dismal throw from palko is like national news, he stood no chance in hell at that erratic misfire but everyone buys into the nonsensical horseshit that collinsworth spews...even if they dont mean too.

national game are always like this....with penalties, with things like the wasted timeout, and things like bowes "effort"...its all so dumb
    I don't listen to Collinsworth at all...dude is a douche.....I just don't like wasting a time out in a close game on the road......Time out didn't matter in the end but I rather see Ben try to get them to jump and then actually go for it.......It wasn't like Tom Brady was on the other sideline or anything...just for it....lol

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    I too thought we should go for it or take the delay of game. Hell after we punted into the endzone it was only like a net 20 yard punt. Why bother

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I don't listen to Collinsworth at all...dude is a douche.....I just don't like wasting a time out in a close game on the road......Time out didn't matter in the end but I rather see Ben try to get them to jump and then actually go for it.......It wasn't like Tom Brady was on the other sideline or anything...just for it....lol
    regardless if you like him (no one does) he seems to influence the uproar on things like this. im really just saying it wasnt that bad of a wasted TO, ive seen much much worse

Thread Information