Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the Steelers that good?

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Are the Steelers that good?

Are we even 8-3 good? I hope so but for the second or third time this season after a win Im saying " Damn that didnt feel so good". We are so lucky to have such a weak schedule. Ive only seen us play really well against a descent opponent twice this season we played a good game against NE. And a half a game against cinci!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by Stairwayto7 View Post
    Are we even 8-3 good? I hope so but for the second or third time this season after a win Im saying " Damn that didnt feel so good". We are so lucky to have such a weak schedule. Ive only seen us play really well against a descent opponent twice this season we played a good game against NE. And a half a game against cinci!
    Thats just how the steelers always play. Either up or down to the competition. This was a trap game with cincy next week.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    Thats just how the steelers always play. Either up or down to the competition. This was a trap game with cincy next week.
    I dont buy the trap game anymore. This is the second time this year we won without scoring a point in the second half

i como enormes senos

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Bottom line is winning....I know its so cliche but its true brother just take a win any way you get them....I agree the offense needs to execute better and the coaches need to get their heads out of their asses at times.....Even LeBeau thought he called a very vanilla game when Troy was lost for the game during the first series....Seemed he just hoped for Palko to suck and which Palko did....lol

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    I've been convinced that heart failure is what they're going for. Not really new.

My Mood
    Horny
    The Chiefs were 32 in the league in sacks, and ben had no time, PATHETIC

i como enormes senos

This team has the talent and potential to go far in the playoffs. It's just a matter of putting it all together and executing.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    This team has the talent and potential to go far in the playoffs. It's just a matter of putting it all together and executing.
    Wish I had as much confidence as u. Alot of slower older players on defense. No depth on the line. Not sure we can go deep in the playoffs

i como enormes senos

Lost Pouncey to the shits...errr illness, lost Troy early on, and we were playing without Woodley.

I'll take an ugly win over a heartbreaking loss anyday of the week. We saw the Steelers beat the Patriots this year, and they can take down the Ravens when it matters. Keep the faith!
    Host of Power Pregame and Panther Primer on TribLive Radio
    Contributing Writer for Pittsburgh Sporting News
    Owner of "The Voice Says...." Blog
    Follow me on Twitter: @SteelCityVoice
    "Like" My Sports Page on Facebook

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Bottom line is winning....I know its so cliche but its true brother just take a win any way you get them....I agree the offense needs to execute better and the coaches need to get their heads out of their asses at times.....Even LeBeau thought he called a very vanilla game when Troy was lost for the game during the first series....Seemed he just hoped for Palko to suck and which Palko did....lol
    The Steelers are indeed lucky to get out of Kansas City with a win tonight; and maybe lucky to be 8-3.

A win is a win though, and right now we are keeping pace in the division where the Ravens and Bengals both won this week. Had the Steelers dropped this game they would have been in real trouble in the standings for the playoffs. As of this weekend now that the game is over, they control their own destiny to make a wildcard spot. The Bengals trail them being a game behind so there is no room for error.

Winning this game is all well and good, and trust me I'm happy about it. However the way it was won was not very positive. I certainly don't have the warm, fuzzy, feeling that you would think you'd have with an 8-3 record.

Perhaps this team is living on borrowed time or perhaps they are going to make a run just winning ugly, only time will tell.

Thread Information