Quote Originally Posted by Stairwayto7 View Post
I just heard on the radio that after the Steelers last three byes weeks prior to last night, we`ve won by a three TD average! So not so typical, unless they are wrong? Which could be the case!
No they are right they have come out strong and played well after the bye week the last 2-3 seasons. I think the Steelers were a little flat and rusty coming off the bye week which all teams are, and also I think while they never will admit it they took the Chiefs coming off a short week and having a guy like Palko as their QB for granted a little bit last night. Now as we have seen this season you cant take anybody for granted and assume wins are going to be automatic week in and week out, but the bottom line is when all is said and done they got the win and are 8-3 overall and 6-3 in the AFC and still in great shape to make the playoffs and more importantly they continue to keep pace with the Ravens and give themselves a chance going into December to still win this division over the Ravens and get one of those top 2 seeds...