Thread: Pitt better step up their recruiting....

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Pitt better step up their recruiting....

.... and try and get some of the players that were going to commit to PSU. Its a sick situation at PSU but Pitt could take advantage of it! Keep them in state!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by Stairwayto7 View Post
    .... and try and get some of the players that were going to commit to PSU. Its a sick situation at PSU but Pitt could take advantage of it! Keep them in state!
    It's a moot point. The kids that are getting recruited to PSU don't play the style Pitt wants to play. Pitt has already taken kids back from OSU who they were losing a lot more to.

--- Added 11/27/2011 at 07:04 PM ---

I just looked at PSU's current 2012 class and they only have 2 kids from western PA, both 3 star TEs. OSU has completely fallen off the wPA map with no kids at all after multiple kids the last few years. Pitt has 7 kids from wPA and 5 OH kids.

Looks like they are both competing for Rippy from Sto Rox, Cox from Jeneatte
    Last edited by SteelerDan43; 11-27-2011 at 08:09 PM.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerDan43 View Post
    It's a moot point. The kids that are getting recruited to PSU don't play the style Pitt wants to play. Pitt has already taken kids back from OSU who they were losing a lot more to.

--- Added 11/27/2011 at 07:04 PM ---

I just looked at PSU's current 2012 class and they only have 2 kids from western PA, both 3 star TEs. OSU has completely fallen off the wPA map with no kids at all after multiple kids the last few years. Pitt has 7 kids from wPA and 5 OH kids.

Looks like they are both competing for Rippy from Sto Rox, Cox from Jeneatte
    urban meyer may move in, he is from ashtabula ohio just a minute from the pa border

i como enormes senos

Depends on the sanctions I think. After they had violations and Tressel got the hook Price from Woodland Hills decommitted and switched to Pitt. Urban would certainly help them get back in though.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerDan43 View Post
    Depends on the sanctions I think. After they had violations and Tressel got the hook Price from Woodland Hills decommitted and switched to Pitt. Urban would certainly help them get back in though.
    This is true! I just feel recruiters will be licking their chops until PSU makes a coaching desicion. And PITT??? Very disappointed!

i como enormes senos

Thread Information