Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pitt better step up their recruiting....

  1. #1
    Stairwayto7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    Posts
    6,544
    My Mood
    Horny

    Pitt better step up their recruiting....

    .... and try and get some of the players that were going to commit to PSU. Its a sick situation at PSU but Pitt could take advantage of it! Keep them in state!


    **** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

  2. #2
    SteelerDan43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairwayto7 View Post
    .... and try and get some of the players that were going to commit to PSU. Its a sick situation at PSU but Pitt could take advantage of it! Keep them in state!
    It's a moot point. The kids that are getting recruited to PSU don't play the style Pitt wants to play. Pitt has already taken kids back from OSU who they were losing a lot more to.

    --- Added 11/27/2011 at 07:04 PM ---

    I just looked at PSU's current 2012 class and they only have 2 kids from western PA, both 3 star TEs. OSU has completely fallen off the wPA map with no kids at all after multiple kids the last few years. Pitt has 7 kids from wPA and 5 OH kids.

    Looks like they are both competing for Rippy from Sto Rox, Cox from Jeneatte
    Last edited by SteelerDan43; 11-27-2011 at 08:09 PM.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

    R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

  3. #3
    Stairwayto7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    Posts
    6,544
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerDan43 View Post
    It's a moot point. The kids that are getting recruited to PSU don't play the style Pitt wants to play. Pitt has already taken kids back from OSU who they were losing a lot more to.

    --- Added 11/27/2011 at 07:04 PM ---

    I just looked at PSU's current 2012 class and they only have 2 kids from western PA, both 3 star TEs. OSU has completely fallen off the wPA map with no kids at all after multiple kids the last few years. Pitt has 7 kids from wPA and 5 OH kids.

    Looks like they are both competing for Rippy from Sto Rox, Cox from Jeneatte
    urban meyer may move in, he is from ashtabula ohio just a minute from the pa border


    **** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

  4. #4
    SteelerDan43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,311
    Depends on the sanctions I think. After they had violations and Tressel got the hook Price from Woodland Hills decommitted and switched to Pitt. Urban would certainly help them get back in though.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

    R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

  5. #5
    Stairwayto7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    Posts
    6,544
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerDan43 View Post
    Depends on the sanctions I think. After they had violations and Tressel got the hook Price from Woodland Hills decommitted and switched to Pitt. Urban would certainly help them get back in though.
    This is true! I just feel recruiters will be licking their chops until PSU makes a coaching desicion. And PITT??? Very disappointed!


    **** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pitt Coach to step down
    By StlersGuy in forum Semi Pro & Local College Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 11:43 PM
  2. Boiled Chicken Pot Pie
    By lloydfan4life in forum Main Dishes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:21 PM
  3. PITT STADIUM DAYS
    By swissvale72 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •