Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once Again (49ers/Ravens)

Bookmark and Share
    The rats played a damn good game last night, not too many teams will beat them if they can play that way week in and week out..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    The rats played a damn good game last night, not too many teams will beat them if they can play that way week in and week out..

They did play a good game, but the question is can they keep it up? The Steelers need to keep winning to keep the pressure on. The Ravens are due for a let down, it happens to teams that depend so much on emotion to carry them through. I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    possible losses @ SD and Cincy. They're not consistent, but who is at this point.

Duke of 531
    steelers will probably have to win out to win the division....the ratbirds still don't impress me....after another gatorade bath for harbaugh hopefully the will have another letdown....it would really suck going 13-3 and not winning the division, any more loses by the steelers and the division title is baltimores....i sent in my playoff ticket money last week, i'm so hoping i get to use those tickets...GO STEELERS

Awaiting Seven...
    Two weeks in a row the referees have handed the Ravens victories, the officiating last night was an absolute joke, every call in the game went their way. There were numerous times the BAL defense should have been flagged for a facemask. Not to mention, the commentary made the game unlistenable. Mayock and the nobody he was in the booth with, were on Flacco's jock all night. It was ridiculous.

Come on guys don't give these dumb *** thugs any credit they didn't play a good game,the 49ers played a **** game it was totally pathetic.Fu_k me 3 super bowls in one season unbearable.John NoBALLS should be dunked upside down into the Gatorade bucket next time, I just hope we're the team to do it if and when we meet.sorry guys but i think i have a new hatred besides Brady,for now,fuc_king pukes

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We all have a hatred for the Ravens that grows continuously. I would love to be the team to knock them out of the playoffs yet again..and then maybe we can give Tomlin a gatorade bath on their home turf....oh wait, we aren't that lame..lol

Thread Information