Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Behind Enemy Lines - Kansas City Chiefs

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Cross the Mississippi and it's a "happening" not a "sporting event". Exception: 9rs and oakland. Survival is the name of the game back east in the dog eat dog world of grid iron football. My opinion. AFC North and East and the NFC East fans damn near as tough as the players and they like for you to know about it. I mean for real. Another exception, the Fins fans. Now there's a crowd.

And their fans.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    • Steelers has a 13-9 record (.591) after the bye and are 9-5 (.643) at Kansas City.
    • In two games against Kansas City, Ben Roethlisberger has completed 48 of 61 passes (78.7 percent) for 636 yards with five touchdowns and two interceptions for a 123.8 passer rating.
    • Running back Rashard Mendenhall has three rushing touchdowns in his past two games. He needs 44 rushing yards to reach 3,000 for his career.
    • Wide receiver Mike Wallace needs 78 yards receiving to reach 1,000 for the second consecutive season.
    • Tight end Heath Miller had seven receptions for 95 yards with a touchdown in his last game against the Chiefs.
    • Outside linebacker James Harrison has five sacks in five games in 2011.

Thread Information