Thread: Collier: Willie Parker's feel-good story has a ring to it and a brand new Cadillac

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Ratbirds

Collier: Willie Parker's feel-good story has a ring to it and a brand new Cadillac

this was written yesterday and i looked and i didn't find this article so you son of a guns better not have posted it somewhere else lol.......it's a good article. i've bashed willie a few times but i like him a lot. and my bashing is basically saying he can't carry the load. and he has yet to prove he can. he missed a game last year and bettis had to cover his butt in a lot of the big games. so he has yet to really prove anything other then he can break a long one. and they shouldn't compare his stats to harris.

now a days i can get a 1000 yards with a good line lol, well i wouldn't go that far i guess but you get the picture, it's not that hard for a back to pull off a 1000+ yard season anymore.

but that's nice that he gave his dad the ring and that he's given all his championship rings to his dad.

i think willie is gonna have a better season this year now that he diffenitly doesn't have to worry about losing his job, and that he has a full year of experince as the starter

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
    By Gene Collier, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

It was not yet the end of June, and Willie Parker had already been relieved of his Super Bowl ring.

The massive, sparkling chunk o' bling and the black box it came in rolled straight out of Pittsburgh in the dark of night, surfacing later in the trunk of a Cadillac in North Carolina, a showroom new pearl white Caddy driven by a man in the company of a woman, both on a mission of deceit, conspiracy, and, dare we say it, skullduggery.
    rest of the story, click the link
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06227/713551-150.stm
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Addicted
    I like Willie but he makes me nervous. I think that has to do with being use to seeing the Bus pounding on people for the past decade......lol We are built to control the ball and with Willie running we can't do that. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. But to control the ball you need a back that keeps the D off the field for long periods of time. Willie can break one fast it put the D right back on the field. Guess I'm just not use to that....lol

Thread Information