Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never miss watching another Steelers/NFL game again

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar

Never miss watching another Steelers/NFL game again

I figured I would post the link below since I always see on forums that people can't watch a certain NFL game because they live out of the market. If you live outside the market and don't have DirecTV and the NFL Sunday ticket then you will miss games. For example, I live in Colorado Springs so they will always play the damn Donkey games on TV so if I want to watch the Steelers game and it's not on, then I go to the website below to watch it and it has been perfect so far this season. The video sometimes gets choppy/jumpy for me but my internet connection sucks, so I think it's just me.

I would suggest you use Firefox with adblock plus installed when watching the video stream, so you won't have any ads that pop-up. For those of you that will miss tonight's game because you don't have the NFL network I would suggest trying it out.

(I'll remove the link but just google firstrowsports and then go to American Football)

If you go to the link you can also see they have the ESPN channel and the NFL network on 24/7 so you can click on it anytime and watch. I tried out the ESPN channel then turned my TV to ESPN as well and noticed there was only a couple second delay, not bad.
    Last edited by Steelers/PSU Fan; 11-17-2011 at 05:39 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Posting links in threads like this get websites like the provided one shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Diehardsteel View Post
    Posting links in threads like this get websites like the provided one shut down.
    I'll remove the direct link, but firstrowsports has been around for awhile while other ones have been shut down so I don't think it's going anywhere. Plus, the link for firstrowsports has been posted on all the sports forums that I go to so it's no secret. If some kind of agency wanted/tried to shut it down, it would have been long gone by now.
    Last edited by Steelers/PSU Fan; 11-17-2011 at 05:47 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers/PSU Fan View Post
    I'll remove the direct link to the website that I posted, but it has been around for awhile while other ones have been shut down so don't think it's going anywhere. Plus, the link for firstrowsports has been posted on all the sports forums that I go to so it's no secret.
    Yeah, it's been around for quite some time now and is one of the more popular sites for out of state fans. I think I used that site before I had the NFL ticket. Just letting you know that other sites like it have been shutdown from direct links in forums and such.

Draft Pick
    Awesome, thanks...I'm stuck in Bears country.

support your local steelers bar...

thanks

Draft Pick
    Speaking of never missing games. dec 8th Thursday night I got my flag football championship at 8 so I'm in a predicament here. I think I'll be at the house watching my squad but it's going to be a tough decision. What say u steeler addicts?

Quote Originally Posted by JShare86 View Post
    Speaking of never missing games. dec 8th Thursday night I got my flag football championship at 8 so I'm in a predicament here. I think I'll be at the house watching my squad but it's going to be a tough decision. What say u steeler addicts?
    Cleveland game, should be an easy win. God did invent the DVR for a reason you know

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers/PSU Fan View Post
    Cleveland game, should be an easy win. God did invent the DVR for a reason you know
    Yeah I got dvr I just can't stand the fact of missing a game and having to get caught back up

Awaiting Seven...
    Thanks for posting this dude.

Thread Information