The Steelers will be guaranteed at the very worst the number 2 seed in the AFC depending what happens with Houston and how they finish out since they currently own the head to head tiebraker on the Steelers and have the same record at 7-3. The Texans remaining schedule is not that tough they have games at Jacksonville,at Indy,at Cincy,and home games with Atlanta,Tennessee,and Carolina. The Steelers much like they need the Ravens to do will need the Texans to lose one more game the rest of the season in order to jump them for the number 1 seed in the AFC.

The bottom line is the Steelers pretty much are still I believe going to have to win out and go 6-0 the rest of the way which they definitely can do if they want to win the AFC North and at the very worst get the 2 seed. Keep in mind unless the Steelers lose more game the Patriots who now lead the AFC East after their win over the Jets last night are a non-factor to catch the Steelers because they have the same amount of losses as the Steelers but own the head to head tiebraker over them, and I dont care who ends up winning the AFC West whether it's Oakland or San Diego they will not have a better record then the Steelers. So looking at it right now and I dont want to completely overlook that game at Heinz Field with the Bengals but the only tough tough game the Steelers have the rest of the way is at San Francisco 6 days before Christmas on Monday night.

The Ravens hiccup and collapse against Seattle yesterday was exactly what the Steelers needed and definitely once again left the door completely and totally wide open for the Steelers to still win this division. Start paying attention though to what the Houston Texans are doing in the AFC South because as we sit here right now the Steelers are going to need them to lose at least one more game if they hope to jump them in the standings for the 1 seed in the AFC if the Steelers end up winning the North over the Ravens...