Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If the Steelers go 6-0 the rest of the way and the Ravens lose 1 more game...

Bookmark and Share
    Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    I can see us going 6-0, not worried about ratbirds because they will lose at least 3 more and Texans with Schwab going down for the season will be lucky to split their remaining games. So we control our own destiny and were the other teams fall they fall, we have 6 games remaining and have to play em 1 at a time starting with our house of horrors Arrowhead stadium to take on a beat up KC team.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    I can't see MAtt Leinart winning any games!

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns

AFC is up in the air.

There has been no consistant team. Pats have been up and down. Jets and Bills are fading. Ravens can't beat Seahawks and Jags. Texans looked good, but now Schaub is done for the year. AFC West is mediocre. Bengals didn't quite look like they were ready for primetime vs the Steelers. Steelers haven't played consistant.

The only team in theNFL that has looked dominant are the Packers. Even there dee has been very suspect at times. Same with the saints. The verdict is still out on the 49ers. Lions have faded some. Bears have been hot. Cowboys? Giants? Eagles suck. Falcons, inconsistant.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Manic
    The Ravens will lose to the Bengals 27-10 this week

I really hope the Steelers play the Ravens again! Just to see Bubba Gump end up in tears like he has the last 2 playoff meetings

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    Yeah, the only team that seems consistent this season is the Packers. Their defense isn't near the top, but that doesn't matter when you have an offense like they do. I hope someone beats them in the playoffs, don't need the Packer fans to get too high and mighty.

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    The Ravens will lose to the Bengals 27-10 this week

I will LMAO if the Bengals beat the Ravens, this game is so critical for the Ravens and all their fans are predicting them to smash the Bengals.....please god let the Bengals win!!!!

Gonna be a hard game for the Bengals though, the Ravens are hard to beat at home and they are gonna be VERY motivated to win after losing to the Seahawks and hearing everybody **** talk their team the whole week because of that.....but LET'S GO BENGALS!

The 49ers have been darn consistent. They are finding a way to win every week, they will be tested big time by the AFC north and could show some cracks in those games. Other than the Baltimore games we have looked pretty good. And winners find a way to win the games down the stretch, and luckily our guys are battle tested and ready. Especially after our bye. If we drop one game from here on out I will bet we still win the North. The Ravens just havent figured out a way to win, I'm guessing that Rice gets at least 27 carries this week, lmfao.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    The only team in theNFL that has looked dominant are the Packers.
    While the verdict may still be out on the 9ers, I wouldn't under-estimate them. Especially since we go there for a visit.

I really think the Bengals will beat the Ravens this week. For 2 reasons... 1. The Bengals got a real taste of the Afc north and will be more prepared for the Ravens. 2. The Ravens won"t be able to handle that constant change of D linemen that the Bengals throw at you. We all know Flacco don't take well to being hit and he will get hit all day long.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Thread Information