Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If the Steelers go 6-0 the rest of the way and the Ravens lose 1 more game...

Bookmark and Share
    niners are very beatable. Stop the run and don't make dumb turnovers and we'll win. They are an opportunistic defense and don't make many mistakes on offense.

Can't look past KC... One game at a time...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    the ravens suck, they just play us extremely hard and got extremely lucky last time...i really doubt the steelers need to go 6-0
    Both Pitt and the Ravens don't have very difficult schedules from this point out. They play San Fran and I think @San Diego and we visit San Fran. So even though they may have troubles they should win a bunch of their remaining games. And we need to finish a game better because we lost the tie-breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Can't look past KC... One game at a time...
    they cant look past KC, we certainly can

and as for the ravens....they might not have a very hard schedule, but with seattle and jacksonville giving them fits im not sure that really matters....they arent that good of a team, idc what the record says

My Mood
    Addicted
    I believe with the bye week we have that they will regroup, and get Woodley and Sanders back healthy and have Farrior back even though he played yesterday, like someone else said if we don't make dumb mistakes on offense and defense i see us winning 6 in a row, but if we go 5-1 we will be ok i believe the Rats will lose 2 more games anyways the Chargers and 49ers, unless Jim let's his brother win on Turkey day just to stay in the hunt with us...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That Chiefs game on the road is going to be no gimme. Talent and coaching, you give the edge to the Steelers, no question. However that place gets so unbelievably loud that you have to go to a silent snap count and running the no huddle can be very difficult if you get behind and need to mount a comeback.

If they get up on the Chiefs and take the crowd out of it the task will be significantly less difficult.

The 49ers game worries me because it's on the road and they have a very good defense. Smith and willis are just beasting all over everyone right now and they're playing with a lot of confidence. Plus it's another Harbaugh coaching so I'm sure he's going to be an *** at some point about something.

Overall though the 49ers and Chiefs game are obviously the most concerning, the 49ers being more so.

Although it's certainly possible, I don't see this team going 6-0 the rest of the way. If they were consistently putting together 'complete' games, then i'd be more willing to believe it.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If there was ever a time to get hot, it's right now. The Steelers have about as favorable a schedule as you can ask for heading into the last part of the season. While I don't necessarily like having so many divisional games late in the year, it's good because you get a chance to gain ground in the most important part of the tie breaking situations.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    the ravens suck, they just play us extremely hard and got extremely lucky last time...i really doubt the steelers need to go 6-0
    K-Train, I totally agree with you. I think the Bengals may sweep the Ravens.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Steelers need to go 6-0 if they want the number 1 seed in the AFC...Pats have the easiest schedule the rest of the way........I don't think they lose another game......

Thread Information