Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets say PSU does the right thing and fires Joe PA

Hybrid View

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Lets say PSU does the right thing and fires Joe PA

Its my opinion that Joe Pa should go, NOW. I feel bad for the players if they clean house how does the program survive? Urban Meyer? Could Urban Meyer resurrect this program?

I just want everyone to know, this is no longer about football, this is life and because Paterno and co. didnt do what they should have morally, they have to go! Also is it just coincedence that the arresst was made on an off week, after Paterno broke the record? If so shame on the police to!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

I heard a report on TV that the Board of Trustees will let him go...just didn't say when.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If you ask me it looks like the Board is making Joe Pa the scapegoat in this mess. Yes, Joe did screw up and not call the police. However, he did inform the university that decided not to pursue this matter any further. This whole ordeal is sickening. However, the way the media is making it look like Joe Pa was the guy in the locker room taking advantage of these little boys.
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

My Mood
    Horny
    I understand the scapegoat, but he did have a moral obligation to tell the univ and the ad, either u are going to the police or I am. What concerns me even more is Joe runs the entire football program and he still let Sandusky have an office there, coach youth camps and use the facility???? WTF

i como enormes senos

Joe Pa is going to end up getting hung over this,but yet he hasn't been charged with anything. He was told about it and told his bosses,what else is he supposed to do? Should he have gone to the police,maybe. Put your self in his shoes for a minute... You have worked with a guy for years,you get some kid come up to you and say hey one of your best friends was doing so and so in the showers ...what would you do? Do you confront your friend? I'll bet not. Do you call the police? I'll bet not... looks a little different now,doesn't it...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    Joe Pa is going to end up getting hung over this,but yet he hasn't been charged with anything. He was told about it and told his bosses,what else is he supposed to do? Should he have gone to the police,maybe. Put your self in his shoes for a minute... You have worked with a guy for years,you get some kid come up to you and say hey one of your best friends was doing so and so in the showers ...what would you do? Do you confront your friend? I'll bet not. Do you call the police? I'll bet not... looks a little different now,doesn't it...
    Yes first i would probably beat the hell out of for raping a 10 year old boy, if you wouldnt how could you look at yourself in the mirror. And how could Joe let Sandusky continue to have an office there, coach 4th and 5th graders and workout there??? I would tell him to hit the f ing road!

i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Fight
    Dude it happened twice 99 and 2002 both swept under the rug, best friend or not it should of got investigated first time MIGHT see you point second time Joe should of fired him and went to police to investigate.

He'll it isn't over yet maybe Joe was in on it. Just because he's an icon doesn't mean he is perfect or innocent.

People worried about Joe in this whole thing WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE BOYS.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Not arguing at all ,it's a dam shame when this happens to anyone,there is no excuse for it at all !! I just put it out there as another thought..if somebody told you one of your friends, co workers, relatives, that they did something like this, would you call the police right away....

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Fight
    Nope because after I found out he would of had to call them on me, that's if he could even be able to walk to a phone. Because jail time isn't justice enough for what he has done to who knows how many kids THEY (Joe and Co.) done this too. Sick FK's
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Waterboy
    The sad thing in all of this... No ONE knows the all the facts yet, However we are all happy to through him (JoePa) Under the bus, Just like big ben, No facts however the media goes wild with half truths and spins it there way to sell their rag... If the facts come out later that Joe did the right thing and PSU did not it willl be to late to erase the blemish off Joes flawless career and everything he has done for PSU and countless organizations throughout his career.

I will hold no judgement on JOE until all the facts are brough out and the court cases completed. I did not do it with ben and damn sure wont do it with Joe. Ben was not charged tried or arrested ,, but will live forever as a POS in most peoples eyes because the general population are nothing but sheep, follow the news and believe every thing thats printed.

Sorry i am a wolf not a sheep.
    \
    What are you...?
    Last edited by Tundralag; 11-09-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Thread Information