Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets say PSU does the right thing and fires Joe PA

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    Joe Pa is going to end up getting hung over this,but yet he hasn't been charged with anything. He was told about it and told his bosses,what else is he supposed to do? Should he have gone to the police,maybe. Put your self in his shoes for a minute... You have worked with a guy for years,you get some kid come up to you and say hey one of your best friends was doing so and so in the showers ...what would you do? Do you confront your friend? I'll bet not. Do you call the police? I'll bet not... looks a little different now,doesn't it...
    Yes first i would probably beat the hell out of for raping a 10 year old boy, if you wouldnt how could you look at yourself in the mirror. And how could Joe let Sandusky continue to have an office there, coach 4th and 5th graders and workout there??? I would tell him to hit the f ing road!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    It is every adults moral obligation to protect our children, especially those who are already at a disadvantage in life. Coaches, teachers, parents and preachers have in one way or another a direct influence on our children. It is up them to safeguard their innocence, not take advantage of it. These pedophiles should all be shot right between the eyes, there is no place on earth that would be safe had this happened to my son. **** turning the other cheek, **** forgiveness and **** these piece of **** pedophiles!!

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    It is every adults moral obligation to protect our children, especially those who are already at a disadvantage in life. Coaches, teachers, parents and preachers have in one way or another a direct influence on our children. It is up them to safeguard their innocence, not take advantage of it. These pedophiles should all be shot right between the eyes, there is no place on earth that would be safe had this happened to my son. **** turning the other cheek, **** forgiveness and **** these piece of **** pedophiles!!

Amen Diesel!

i como enormes senos

Rookie Free Agent Richmond Rukus's Avatar
    I agree with there is no turning the other cheek when it comes to child molestation. I myself am a father of two. But the media hanging of Paterno is aiming the anger and blame in the wrong place. Could he of done more. Yes. Should he of done more. Maybe. Depending on the communication between University staff. He is not McQuery, or whatever that guys name is, where he witnessed first hand, the abuse of a child. He should of put an immediate end to what was going on without violence, as hard as that is to imagine. Violence only brings another traumatizing incident to an already traumatizing situation for the child. He told Paterno, second hand, that an incident had happened, without detail. Paterno told exactly who he was supposed to. Who knows what kind of communication happened between then and now. They could of told him. We got it. Coach the team. These are his trusted colleagues of how many years? Whats to say Paterno didn't think they would do their due diligence as trusted colleagues. Who are we to assume they didn't lie to Paterno and tell them no wrong doing was found when in actuality it was nothing more than a cover up. They lied in their grand jury testimony. You are to have me to believe they wouldn't lie to Paterno. Not saying he is innocent, ot this is the case, but the media is slaying him as if he were the one abusing children. Or he in fact knew and was privy to everything going on. Point being, he may be what the media makes him out to be, or he may just be a man in a really bad situation wishing he did more now that he knows the facts. Some of you have made up your mind without even hearing the man out. You have every right to your opinion. I choose not to pass judgement until the whole story is told.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Here is another twist to this nightmare.....

The prosecutor who decided to not pursue sex abuse charges against former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky more than a decade ago, despite an alleged confession, is at the center of a missing persons mystery that has enraptured middle Pennsylvania for years.

Ray Gricar served as the district attorney for Pennsylvania's Centre County in 1998 when Sandusky was accused of sexually abusing several boys. After an extensive investigation, which included testimony by two law enforcement officers that they had overheard Sandusky admitting to showering with multiple young boys, Gricar decided no criminal charges would be filed, according to recent court documents. Sandusky retired the next year.

Then, in April 2005, Gricar disappeared.

His car was found abandoned in a Lewisburg, Pa., parking lot and his laptop's harddrive was recovered from the nearby Susquehannna River, but there was no other trace of Gricar. No clues could be gleaned from the severely damaged harddrive and despite a six year investigation that involved the FBI and international help, police have as little an idea today about what happened to the former DA as they did then.

"We literally used every single resource, national and international," Bellefonte, Pa., police chief Shawn Weaver told ABC News today. "This is baffling. He literally just disappeared off the face of the earth."

In July this year, Gricar was officially declared dead, though Weaver said the investigation into his disappearance is ongoing and new leads continue to emerge.

Weaver said that though everyone has a personal theory about what may have happened to Gricar -- from suicide to foul play -- there has been no evidence to support any one of them. The idea that the disappearance could be linked to the Sandusky investigation, Weaver said, is "highly doubtful."

"Obviously if something raises an eye, it's something we'll look at," he said. "Nothing is out of the realm of possibility."

Robert Buehner, the district attorney for nearby Montour County and longtime friend of Gricar's, told ABC News he's convinced Gricar was murdered but said there was "absolutely" no connection to the Sandusky case. Buehner said Gricar was more likely the target of a violent criminal he had prosecuted or was in the midst of prosecuting. He doubted Gricar would have committed suicide or simply ran off because he was happy, financially stable and often talked fondly of his impending retirement.

As to why Gricar did not pursue charges against Sandusky in 1998, Buehner said that Gricar must simply not have had the evidence he needed.

"If you're going to target someone, you really work very hard to be sure you have a case because if you don't, you could end up ruining someone's reputation and livelihood," Buehner said. "If he had the evidence, Ray would not have concerned himself with who the person was."

Sandusky, a former defensive coordinator for the Penn State Nittany Lions, was arrested Saturday and arraigned on 40 criminal counts connected to the alleged sexual abuse of eight boys over a fifteen year period.

By LEE FERRAN and RHONDA SCHWARTZ

ABC News

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Horny
    Weird very weird!

i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Horny
    Damn was pulling for PSU today

i como enormes senos

Duke of 531
    the media outlets are packing their trucks as we speak...they bagged the quarry they were after...just a simple pedophile story now...the pittsburgh media has held a deep seated hatred for paterno since penn state destroyed pitt's national title hopes in 1981...these yellow journalists have sat in the shadows for thirty years waiting for a shred of red meat, well they got a piece of pink meat and they turned it into their feeding frenzy....i think we can offically say journalism is dead...somewhere edward r murrow is turning

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    the media outlets are packing their trucks as we speak...they bagged the quarry they were after...just a simple pedophile story now...the pittsburgh media has held a deep seated hatred for paterno since penn state destroyed pitt's national title hopes in 1981...these yellow journalists have sat in the shadows for thirty years waiting for a shred of red meat, well they got a piece of pink meat and they turned it into their feeding frenzy....i think we can offically say journalism is dead...somewhere edward r murrow is turning
    Delusional much?
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Wow really? This just keeps getting better and better, or more sad...

The prosecutor who decided to not pursue sex abuse charges against former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky more than a decade ago, despite an alleged confession, is at the center of a missing persons mystery that has enraptured middle Pennsylvania for years.

Thread Information