Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Behind Enemy Lines - Cincinnati Bengals

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Red Rifle still reminds me of Neil O'Donnell......sure he is having a real nice season especially for a rookie........But he did throw a game ending INT the last time we faced them......I'm telling Andy Dalton will have a Neil O'Donnell type career......He will be solid but never good enough to take a team to the mountain top.........

Rookie Free Agent
    I have a few buddys who are bungals fans and they always tell me the same thing

" the steelers are overated every year, that the only reason they win are cause the refs make sure they win "

" Big ben is a cry baby worse then brady, as soon as he gets hit he crys for a flag "

" the steelers are cheaters they give cheap blows that hurt players but dont get flagged for it "

blah blah blah, just last year the bengals were bottom dwellers, this year because they have young new players who are decent other then green who I will give he can be a great WR in this league as long as he doesnt go to jail..

This is a must win this week, if we drop this game we might still make a 6th seed but count the division out, hell if we lose i dont even wanna see us in the playoffs

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's the same old **** every time the Steelers play either the Browns or the Bengals. Both of those teams whine like crazy because they always suck, never make a super bowl run, and end up sitting on their couches every January. Bitterness is the best way to describe their fans.

Cincy has a good QB in Dalton now but their fans are still asshats most of the time.

The Browns, well, they're the Browns...

They had a good QB in Palmer and still couldn't win. This team is different and I take my hat off to Lewis for finally getting rid of the circus act!

IMO they deserve to win a few games, just not this week! Lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Bengals put up a good fight this year but in the end they don't yet have what it takes to hang with the big boys.

From BRC's DROID X of Awesomeness

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    There is nothing special about The Red Rifle...solid QB and will have a solid career....but nothing special....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yep. Sorry Bungals, gotta put together more than a half of a season to be considered a top contender.

Thread Information