Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Behind Enemy Lines - Cincinnati Bengals

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    They are very much an improved team. They have a great chance at beating the Rats one game for sure. I hope they continue to improve, I like to play in a tough division.

Sounds like many of us last week.
    Yeah, but our complaints were legitimate.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

It's all ready starting up here in Ohio:

Steelers only won because Green, Hall went down!

Haaa, funny how they forget we were w/ out: Woodley, Sanders, Battles, D-Sep, who else??

Draft Pick
    Got this off of one of their blogs... funny as all hell you got to admit...

There are a lot of reasons to dislike Ben Roethlisberger. There’s the fact that he looks like a fat, homeless Will Ferrell. That his waddling touchdown celebration looks as though he’s just been given a short cut to a Golden Corral all-you-can-eat buffet. That he defies mathematics by having a third down completion percentage of 119%. The fact that he appears to be made of Teflon, professionally and socially. But when he shook Andy Dalton’s hand at the end of a closer game than anyone was predicting two months ago, and told him “You’re playing lights out. I’ll see you in three weeks” he was right. Right that Dalton – despite two fourth quarter interceptions – has been playing superb football. Right to treat Dalton as an equal.

This is even funnier..

I usually like to rip on Hines Ward (he looks like someone who should die about twenty minutes into a Bond movie)

Good stuff.
    Blood is Freedoms Stain

Lol Dalton threw the game away and had a very flukie TD pass that 9 out of 10 times is intercepted...

Starter
    I got two reasons why all of that does not matter . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TheButt View Post
    Got this off of one of their blogs... funny as all hell you got to admit...

There are a lot of reasons to dislike Ben Roethlisberger. There’s the fact that he looks like a fat, homeless Will Ferrell. That his waddling touchdown celebration looks as though he’s just been given a short cut to a Golden Corral all-you-can-eat buffet. That he defies mathematics by having a third down completion percentage of 119%. The fact that he appears to be made of Teflon, professionally and socially. But when he shook Andy Dalton’s hand at the end of a closer game than anyone was predicting two months ago, and told him “You’re playing lights out. I’ll see you in three weeks” he was right. Right that Dalton – despite two fourth quarter interceptions – has been playing superb football. Right to treat Dalton as an equal.

This is even funnier..

I usually like to rip on Hines Ward (he looks like someone who should die about twenty minutes into a Bond movie)

Good stuff.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Time to bring back the awesome Bungals week thread, as it were.

Round 2 of Bengals vs Steelers happens this Sunday, but this time it's at Heinz. Their amazing, come from behind, Super Bowl caliber, win against the Browns has them flying high right now

If there's a team that you love to trash talk with, it always has to be the Bengals fans or any AFC North team.

I'm sure they'll be talking trash as the week goes on.

BengalsZone - Link

Bengals Official Boards - Link

Cincy Bengals - Link - We have some history with this board, we've been semi affiliates with them in the past and have had some great debates and bets on the games.

Bengals World - Link

Go Bengals - Link

A must win game for both teams IMO... Bengals more so than us, but none the less a must win in my book!

My Mood
    Addicted
    my buddy who's a bengals fan text me after the game as a preemptive strike saying "good game". i don't think he wanted me to talk trash on him, even though he'd been talking trash all year long. btw, i never talk trash...it's just not in me...unless someone wants to really engage me.

any ways, after about 5 texts, back and forth, it started sounding like he was trying to talk trash after a loss. so i thought i'd have some fun with him. he said, it would have been totally different had a.j. green not gotten hurt. so i told him that's what green gets for going up and trying to make a catch in the end zone. if he didn't try to be a hero he wouldn't have gotten hurt.

then he text back and says that green was "beasting on (our) secondary." i texted back: "yeah, for 1 play. good for him! lol"

bunghole fans are truly delusional!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Clowns
    Must win game for the Steelers no question about it. These divisional games are of the utmost importance every year but especially now after having lost 2 of them. YOu simply can't afford to split a series with the Bengals with them nipping at the heels of the Steelers in the standings.

I always enjoy, if not laugh out loud, at the Cincy fans. They have the unique ability to talk trash every year even when they suck.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    The trashiest of trashers. Sept the ragings and of course the Dawgs. Oh, hell the whole damn division is the trashiest of trash talkers in the NFL. The steelers included. That goes for me.

And their fans.

Thread Information