Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Behind Enemy Lines - Cincinnati Bengals

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Mellow
    think about this...the last time the bengals own a playoff game was 1991...the 1990 season

in that season, jacksonville, carolina, houston, and the ravens did not exist. tennessee was still in houston as the oilers (which was the team they beat in the playoffs). the cardinals went by phoenix, the rams and the raiders were still in L.A. and the seahawks were in the AFC.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=89874

Please, one of their members actually said because Marvin Lewis has seen our defense for years that Dalton won't be surprised??!! Just because you've seen it for year doesn't mean you can stop it
    LOL morons! Seeing james harrison on film and seeing him in person and feeling how hard he hits are two completely different things. and then there's 10 other defenders to worry about on top of that lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

2nd String
    Their fans seem okay to me. They are not really talking pointless crap for the most part, and have confidence in their team, as they should, they have pretty good record. In fact, better than ours. Why shouldn't they be confident?

What I find puzzling is the consensus is out O-line is in "disarray." Either they are misinformed or ignorant. Either way is fine, I think they will be in for a surprise. Our line held just fine against the Ravens, which says it all.

Wind-schmind. They forget, Heinz field is no indoor Shangri-La.

Could they win? Sure. Will they, I doubt it.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The talk pointless crap all the time, you're just not hearing it...LOL. Most of them know we have their number every year, they'd be dumb not too. However they have confidence for the first time in a long time that finally they are starting to put together a decent roster. However like any other QB it's a learning process and playing AFC North games against the Browns is a far cry from playing against the Steelers or Ravens.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Ok Trolls get yur game on.

And their fans.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It was a hard fought game today but in the end the rookie QB fizzled out and made the big mistake. The Bengals are clearly improved but the Steelers get the big win on the road and send the Bungal fans home sad again.

It took the Steelers fans buying out the rest of the tickets in order for them to even sell out the game.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    It was a hard fought game today but in the end the rookie QB fizzled out and made the big mistake. The Bengals are clearly improved but the Steelers get the big win on the road and send the Bungal fans home sad again.

It took the Steelers fans buying out the rest of the tickets in order for them to even sell out the game.
    Wow! They couldn't even sell out a Steelers game? That is truly sad!

--- Added 11/13/2011 at 03:29 PM ---

Looks like the true Bengal fans are taking this loss as a learning experience and not whining like the Rats fans do. I have never respected Bengal fans because I cannot tolerate whiners...maybe, just maybe since the trash talkers are gone, they might become tolerable. MAYBE
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Addicted
    Jesus, all I'm hearing over there is how the refs cost them the game. What a bunch of crybaby bitches.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Like I said, this was the first game Cincy has sold out....since the Steelers were here last season!

They are very much an improved team. They have a great chance at beating the Rats one game for sure. I hope they continue to improve, I like to play in a tough division.

Quote Originally Posted by steelers4life66 View Post
    Jesus, all I'm hearing over there is how the refs cost them the game. What a bunch of crybaby bitches.
    Sounds like many of us last week.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information