Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why The Steelers Will Still Win the AFC North

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Exclamation Why The Steelers Will Still Win the AFC North

i apologize if something like this has already been posted. here's how i see the Steelers still winning the AFC North despite losing last night.

Steelers remaining schedule:
    @ Cincinnati, BYE, @ Kansas City, vs Cincinnati, vs. Cleveland, @ San Francisco, vs. St. Louis, @Cleveland

i have the Steelers winning 6 of their last 7 with their only loss being @ San Francisco. that gives the Steelers a record of 12-4.

Ravens remaining schedule:
    @ Seattle, vs Cincinnati, vs San Francisco, @ Cleveland, vs Indianapolis, @ San Diego, vs Cleveland, @ Cincinnati

i have the Ravens losing against San Francisco, @ San Diego, and @ Cincinnati. i wouldn't even be surprised if Baltimore loss to Seattle this Sunday since they've already loss to Jacksonville and i think the Seahawks are better than the Jags. anyway, i have the Ravens finishing 11-5 at best!!

now, the key from the Steelers perspective is this Sunday against Cincinnati. if Pittsburgh wins that game, and i have them winning 23-10, than i'm 100% certain they're going finish 12-4. if they stumble and lose on Sunday, i can see the season getting out of hand and looking like 2009 again.

get through Sunday with a win and Pittsburgh should get Woodley and possibly Farrior back after the Bye Week. i'm assuming Emmanuel Sanders will be back this week against the Bengals.

just my

Chris

My Mood
    Addicted
    i like the thought...but i'm not so sure

I doubt the Steelers will win the division, but stranger things have happened. The Ravens are capable of playing down to competition, but so are the Steelers. We'll see when the time comes. Real shame the Cardinals sucked it during the second half last week.

My Mood
    Addicted
    if we can't win the division, i'd much rather the bengals pull it off rather than the ravens

We loose twice to ravens but sweep the Bengals who Ravens loose to once? I hope you are right but I doubt it
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted
    you'll see...keep the faith!!

The AFCN was lost yesterday, sorry man...

Truth be told, I couldn't give a rip less if the Steelers win the division; I just want them to make the playoffs. No one, and I mean no one will want to play this team in the playoffs, especially in their own stadium.

Losing sucked yesterday, but it is far from the end of the football world. They wil be healthy, unified and playing with a purpose. I can see the Rats losing to the Chargers and maybe San Fran, and possibly Cincy. call me nuts or naive or a homer or other, but I cannot sit here and pretend I don't believe the Steelers will run the table. As long as they stay healthy, they will not lose again until some point in the playoffs. Call it faith, but it is what I feel.

I swear I know the pulse of this team and I knew in the first quarter that we would not win that game. It's the way they acted that tells me if we will when or not, but i didn't see that uncertain attitude in Troy and Harrison as well as Brown and Wallace. Ben just wasn't into it yesterday. Both teams played scared for the most part. Not having Sanders hurt more than not having Woodley because when Wallace ,Brown , and Sanders is on the field together someone is not only open but WIDE open and we didn't have that at all yesterday. That being said this is Hines last year one way or another. Baltimore will lose more games and the race for the north is not over by a long shot. Believe me or not this is a superbowl team. I would feel beter about us going in as a wild card instead of having home field because we hardly ever win the superbowl when we have home field. When we go in as a wildcard we have a better chance. I guess we just like it the hard way.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Draft Pick
    Best case scenario there is a 3 way tie atop the division that way head to head will be thrown out just another way we could win the division with the same record as the ravens

Thread Information