Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This one is on Dick Lebeau

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    You leave a monkey to watch your child; the monkey ends up killing your child, and you blame the monkey. That is the definition of....dumb.

I'm not going to blame or praise the quarterback for scoring or f#%king up when the coaches allow him to call his own plays. In the end, those plays belong to the coaches, and it's their decision to allow the quarterback to call his own plays. If he makes f#%ks up, it's their fault.

Ben threw the ball, not arians

With Gay and Clark in the backfield, and all you've seen from them over the years, your expectation was wishful thinking.
    Yea because Flacco after this game is just a 53.8% completion Qb

My Mood
    Addicted
    You leave a monkey to watch your child; the monkey ends up killing your child, and you blame the monkey. That is the definition of....dumb.

I'm not going to blame or praise the quarterback for scoring or f#%king up when the coaches allow him to call his own plays. In the end, those plays belong to the coaches, and it's their decision to allow the quarterback to call his own plays. If he makes f#%ks up, it's their fault.
    I feel like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. There's no way you can actually blame the coaching staff for a playcall during the no huddle. You're just messing with me, right?

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I feel like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. There's no way you can actually blame the coaching staff for a playcall during the no huddle. You're just messing with me, right?
    No he's serious babe. He also think a QB with a 53% completion percentage isnt just fluking it when he coverts over 12 3rd downs on a top defense

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Yea because Flacco after this game is just a 53.8% completion Qb
    Yes, he's not the best quarterback, but he's a better quarterback than Gay and Clark are DBs.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I'm honestly not. you blame soldiers. I blame generals. It's a difference in opinion.

--- Added 11/7/2011 at 12:08 AM ---

No he's serious babe. He also think a QB with a 53% completion percentage isnt just fluking it when he coverts over 12 3rd downs on a top defense
    Don't be a nearsighted like Giants fans who are now calling Eli elite after 8 games, despite the fact that he's been a sub 80 QB rating quarterback for the 7 seasons prior to this one.

Far worse quarterbacks than Flacco have lit up this secondary. You were just too busy celebrating our 5-2 record this year to remember.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Far worse quarterbacks than Flacco have lit up this secondary. You were just too busy celebrating our 5-2 record this year to remember.
    Really? What worse quarterback has lit up our secondary? Last I checked, we had the #1 pass defense in the league.

Yes, he's not the best quarterback, but he's a better quarterback than Gay and Clark are DBs.

I'm honestly not. you blame soldiers. I blame generals. It's a difference in opinion.

--- Added 11/7/2011 at 12:08 AM ---

Don't be a nearsighted like Giants fans who are now calling Eli elite after 8 games, despite the fact that he's been a sub 80 QB rating quarterback for the 7 seasons prior to this one.

Celebrating a 5-2 record this year? What. Please can you name 5 other sub par qb's less than a 80 rating that lit up our secondary please. Dont be nearsighted. It shouldnt be that hard the way you explained

Banned
    Celebrating a 5-2 record this year? What. Please can you name 5 other sub par qb's less than a 80 rating that lit up our secondary please. Dont be nearsighted. It shouldnt be that hard the way you explained
    I'm not nearsighted. I'm not just referring to this season. That's the point. Obviously you and the other one don't understand the definition of nearsightedness. You thought Gay and Clark were good all of the sudden because they didn't get eaten alive this season, and you decided to forget how miserable they've been in the past. Go hang out with Giants fans and talk about how Gay and Clark are good and how Eli Manning is now an elite quarterback.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Love how you aren't on here for mouths and then you come on for a day and decide that we're all "nearsighted" fans.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    AMEN ,that was a terrible pass to the intended receiver, it really looked like it was to suggs...
    It was straight to them. Why why why? Fork. No way this should be.

And their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    It was straight to them. Why why why? Fork. No way this should be.
    We only throw 30 bubble screens per game, they knew it was coming...

That throw was terrible!

Thread Information