Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This one is on Dick Lebeau

Bookmark and Share

This one is on Dick Lebeau

Ok, when the team is just dinking and dunking it on you and not really throwing anything over 10 yards, could you please switch out of zone and into man? Also, I dont think the steelers had 1, 3 and out this whole game(correct me if im wrong) but seriouly its rediculous. Joe was 12-14 on 3rd down coversions or more. I think the defense looked as bad as the Pats did the week before except for Harrison. Also, how many of you here saw Rice side carting Flacco and said "The ball is going to rice" just for him to be wide open in the flat to catch a pass for a first down. Twice I think we had Kiesel come out and guard him. IS DL CRAZY, putting a dlinemen on a running back. I just cant believe it took him so long to adjust to the ravens short passing game. We were so succesful in shutting down the GOAT Qb last week and his weapons but decided not to give up the big play against the Ravens? I know Im ranting on this, but losing 2 to the ravens during the season can be as bad as it gets. I know we might make the playoffs and so be it, but i think losing to these loudmouths twice sucks major balls IMHO. Tomlin was outcoached, DL was outcoached. Arians did a good job and Ben did a good jon running the offense. It was a shame how many times we had a chance to get off the field and necer did. It's not like they were all 3rd and shorts. Some were more than 3 and 6. The turnover ratio is pathetic to. I dont know when the team will get an interception but something is def wrong somewhere.

They did have one three and out right before the O scored the go ahead TD I think. One....that was it.
    Host of Power Pregame and Panther Primer on TribLive Radio
    Contributing Writer for Pittsburgh Sporting News
    Owner of "The Voice Says...." Blog
    Follow me on Twitter: @SteelCityVoice
    "Like" My Sports Page on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityVoice View Post
    They did have one three and out right before the O scored the go ahead TD I think. One....that was it.
    Ok, thanks. I was overwhelmed with all the third downs the defense gave up.

Banned
    Defense put the Steelers in position to score its second TD. Then they made a stop and gave the ball back to the offense with just of 4 minutes. Steelers score and they win 27-16 and everyone says how the defense did great. Whoever is expecting this defense to hold teams to under 20 points every time is in for a lot of pain the rest of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Defense put the Steelers in position to score its second TD. Then they made a stop and gave the ball back to the offense with just of 4 minutes. Steelers score and they win 27-16 and everyone says how the defense did great. Whoever is expecting this defense to hold teams to under 20 points every time is in for a lot of pain the rest of this season.
    I would have never said the defense did great even if we won. Did you see the TOP the first half? Plus my main point was why it took DL so long to make any kind of adjustments.

They seemed to be playing man quite a bit tonight. Gay is terrible in man coverage and it cost them. People not being in the right spot didn't help either Clark should have never let that guy behind him on the TD at the end,no excuse at all for that. Bottom line is the players have to execute ,the coach can't do that for them...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

I'm still trying to figure out why Ben threw that int

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    They seemed to be playing man quite a bit tonight. Gay is terrible in man coverage and it cost them. People not being in the right spot didn't help either Clark should have never let that guy behind him on the TD at the end,no excuse at all for that. Bottom line is the players have to execute ,the coach can't do that for them...
    Yea, but I really think DL was outcoached by Cam Cameron

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers_All_Day_43 View Post
    Because the guy who is supposed to call the plays is an idiot and doesn't want to lose his job every time he calls a bad play, so he just lets the quarterback call the plays so when there is a f$%k up, everyone blames the quarterback instead of him. He's a crafty fat bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers_All_Day_43 View Post
    AMEN ,that was a terrible pass to the intended receiver, it really looked like it was to suggs...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information