Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The bright side

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    Credit , ok ya won the game!! woo hoo if ya think your done with us your sadly mistaken. When was the last time the ratbirds took 2 games from us?? When was last time yins won a game in the playoffs against us ...dam trolls ....
    Dont even worry about him. He cant control his hormones cause when was the last time the Ravens swept the steelers?

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Quote Originally Posted by OOPS! View Post
    Remember all the "yeah we'll see them at our place Nov 6th"? lol
    Beat us in the playoffs, then you can talk ****.

Quote Originally Posted by BR7 View Post
    Beat us in the playoffs, then you can talk ****.
    They can talk **** all they want until the steelers beat them. If we dont see them and win in the playoffs. It will be a long year

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    They can talk **** all they want until the steelers beat them. If we dont see them and win in the playoffs. It will be a long year
    Wrong. If you weren't here when you were getting your asses whooped for however many years, you get no credibility to talk **** once you win a game or two. Cause the next time we beat the Ravens all the trolls will go run back into their caves where they belong.

lot of football left...

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Wrong. If you weren't here when you were getting your asses whooped for however many years, you get no credibility to talk **** once you win a game or two. Cause the next time we beat the Ravens all the trolls will go run back into their caves where they belong.
    ^ this

Exactly. I hate seeing that **** on here. So we lost, it sucks, I get it. Don't come here on your 10th post talking **** when you were no where to be seen for years. Frickin trolls.

Come back in January

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    ^ this

Exactly. I hate seeing that **** on here. So we lost, it sucks, I get it. Don't come here on your 10th post talking **** when you were no where to be seen for years. Frickin trolls.

Come back in January
    Exactly. Or hang out until its done. Whatever you can handle.

My Mood
    Smokin
    ^ this

Come back in January
    well said....I agree....

Thanks for the sig Flea

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Gee, pretty convenient how the trolls show up after they finally beat us. Where were you when we were beating you 3 times in the same season? Yeah. in your basement I'm guessing.
    You can bet I wasn't crying on some message board like some no life loser. Get over it, win or lose you were going to be the same sad little pig today. Pittsburgh the home of 500,000 chicken littles.

Come back in January you say... I say we need to make it into January. Quite honestly, the division most likely just about went out of reach by this loose. I mean lets be non-homers for a second: Ravens are now 2 games a head of us with an, arguably, easier schedule coming in than Steelers. We're currently holding on to the 6th seed as of right now, but we have 2 games left against Bengals who, currently, just so happens to be the best team in AFC judging by current standings. Sure, they have not exactly had a rough schedule leading into this next Sunday but they are 6-2 regardless. Steelers will most likely have to win the remaining division games (which is doable of course) and then hope Ravens and Bengals drop a few games, but it is more or less out of the hands of Steelers now, at least for the division title.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Thread Information