Thread: "Life Isn't Always Fair" - By The Voice.

"Life Isn't Always Fair" - By The Voice.

http://thevoicesays.blogspot.com/201...ways-fair.html

There's an old saying, "Life is not fair."

People work hard their entire lives chasing their dreams, and many fall short. You can have all the talent in the world, and still never get that big break.

Sometimes it's the other way around. Pitt's star running back Ray Graham suffered a season-ending knee injury in Wednesday night's 35-20 victory over Connecticut. You knew it was bad when he began reaching for his knee before the play was whistled dead.

The silence from the Heinz Field crowd was immediate. This wasn't just any player lying on the ground, this was the nation's 2nd leading rusher. The heart and soul of the Panthers.
    Read the Rest
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 10-27-2011 at 09:27 PM.
    Host of Power Pregame and Panther Primer on TribLive Radio
    Contributing Writer for Pittsburgh Sporting News
    Owner of "The Voice Says...." Blog
    Follow me on Twitter: @SteelCityVoice
    "Like" My Sports Page on Facebook

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Put a little snippet of your article in the first post. Nice little piece Dom, man that sucks for Graham. I can't imagine how quiet Heinz Field was when he was on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Put a little snippet of your article in the first post. Nice little piece Dom, man that sucks for Graham. I can't imagine how quiet Heinz Field was when he was on the ground
    Thanks for the feedback and format sugestion. It does look better.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The dude is such an amazing talent, seeing that disheartening look on his face says it all.

The dude is such an amazing talent, seeing that disheartening look on his face says it all.
    I'm a PSU guy myself, I just cover Pitt for TribLive. Regardless, Ray Graham is a hell of a talent, and it did break my heart seeing him hurt and done for the year.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Sucks Graham went down. He's a Junior I believe so let's hope he
    has a strong rehab and can come back for his Senior year if he doesn't
    opt out and go into the draft. I think he'll be best suited to come back
    to Pitt for another year. They'll still have a good team.
    Coach Todd Graham knows how to turn around programs and build
    winners. No doubt Pitt is looking up. Nice article btw...good job.

Duke of 531
    heinz field is always quiet when pitt plays there...i'm a penn state fan but i'm not a pitt hater...i would like to see pitt succeed ...but their alumni are simply terrible.....i don't know how the coaching staff can sell the pitt program to big name recruits if they visit heinz field on homecoming week and the stadium is half full...pitt's alumni needs to step up if they wan't a relevant program...too bad for graham he's a good looking back i hope he can bounce back...GO PENN STATE

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    heinz field is always quiet when pitt plays there...i'm a penn state fan but i'm not a pitt hater...i would like to see pitt succeed ...but their alumni are simply terrible.....i don't know how the coaching staff can sell the pitt program to big name recruits if they visit heinz field on homecoming week and the stadium is half full...pitt's alumni needs to step up if they wan't a relevant program...too bad for graham he's a good looking back i hope he can bounce back...GO PENN STATE
    Pitt will never sell out Heinz field on the regular basis as there just isn't enough football dollars to go around. Would you rather spend your hard earned bucks to watch the Steelers or Pitt? That's not a hard question. Particularly when you have Steeler games sandwiching a weekday night game against a bad opponent. On the subject of Graham it sucks that he is hurt but the season isn't going well. To many guys don't know how to play in the spread. So at least if there is a silver lining it guarantees he won't bolt for the draft and we will have that monster duo of Graham and Shell in the backfield next season
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Thread Information