Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers offical injury list

Bookmark and Share
    Who will punt if he can't blow I mean go?
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I just had to say that I love your sig Latrobe!........ Awesome!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    They'll have to bring someone else in. Don't know who. Someone.

But, I doubt Sepulveda won't be in the game. Questionable doesn't mean anything to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    I just had to say that I love your sig Latrobe!........ Awesome!
    lol, thanks!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Steelers figure to get starting outside linebackers James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley on the field together one of these games. But it won't be Sunday night when the Baltimore Ravens visit Heinz Field.

Woodley won't play, but Harrison, barring a setback, will return to the starting lineup after missing four games with a right orbital bone fracture.

The Steelers ruled out Woodley (hamstring) after practice Friday and listed Harrison as probable on their injury report. Inside linebacker James Farrior is listed as questionable with a calf injury, but he said he is ready to play after missing last week's game.
    Harrison, listed as a full participant in practice Friday, is expected to receive medical clearance today to return.

"I hope they don't got me out here practicing for nothing," he said.
    With Harrison returning at right outside linebacker, Jason Worilds is expected to make his first career start at left outside linebacker in place of Woodley. Lawrence Timmons, who started the past four games at right outside linebacker, moves back inside. He will start alongside Larry Foote or Farrior.

Farrior practiced on a limited basis yesterday.

"I feel good," he said. "If (the coaches) ask me to go, I'm going."
    Woodley insisted all week that he would be a "game-time decision" — even after he watched practice Friday. He said he has made significant progress since leaving the 25-17 win against New England.

"Sunday (night) it was hurting to go up the stairs," he said. "Now, I move good going up the stairs, jogging and everything."

>> Receiver Emmanuel Sanders won't play Sunday. He has been in Texas since the death of his mother, and her funeral is today. The Steelers listed Sanders, who also is nursing a knee injury, as out on the injury report.

>> Receiver Hines Ward is listed as questionable, but he is expected to play. Ward practiced on a limited basis Friday. Punter Daniel Sepulveda (knee) is also listed as questionable. Tackle Jonathan Scott (ankle) is listed as probable after fully participating yesterday. Guard/center Doug Legursky (toe) was ruled out earlier in the week.

>> The Ravens will be without receiver Lee Evans for a sixth consecutive game because of an ankle injury. Defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (thigh) practiced on a limited basis and is listed as probable. Starting left guard Ben Grubbs (toe) practiced on a limited basis and is listed as questionable.

My Mood
    Manic
    NAGTA IS HURTING SO HOPEFULLY WE WON'T SEE HIM EVERY PLAY

--- Added 11/5/2011 at 03:49 AM ---

D-sep hasn't ever been awesome in the pros .Shane lechtler is awesome. He (SHane) is what the Steelers thought D-sep would be when they wasted a draft pick on him .If the NFL had a lemon law D-sep would fall into that catagory . Also while we are talking about kickers Waters should be our kicker not suisam he should have made every kick last week

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    D-sep hasn't ever been awesome in the pros .Shane lechtler is awesome. He (SHane) is what the Steelers thought D-sep would be when they wasted a draft pick on him .If the NFL had a lemon law D-sep would fall into that catagory . Also while we are talking about kickers Waters should be our kicker not suisam he should have made every kick last week
    That's a joke right? Sepulveda boots 60+ yarders everytime he gets the chance.

Christ. You'd think after tolerating Mitch Berger for a year Steelers fans wouldn't find anymore room to complain about punters.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    D-Sep ranks 15th in average and 14th in net average......He ranks 23rd in punts inside the 20......He has been unlucky with injuries in his NFL career.....Big reason people knock him is the fact the Steelers spent a 4th round pick on him.......Teams can usually find a punter good enough without even drafting one.......One good thing the Steelers only have punted the ball 25 times this year so far......Really D-Sep is the least of my worries about this team.....The Steelers have won the Super Bowl with Chris Gardocki and Mitch Berger punting for them.....

My Mood
    Addicted
    I hate stats for punters. Don't tell me anything.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I hate stats for punters. Don't tell me anything.
    Just throwing it out there for the purpose of the debate......Only 8 of his punts have been returned for 37 yards.....So the punt return coverage has been damn good...D-Sep has been a part of that as well.....But sorry his overall numbers should be better to warrant being drafted in the 4th round for a punter.....Teams find punters not even drafted all the time that are better....Plus you factor in his injury history....Steelers messed up by taking a punter in the 4th round....But like I said I could careless who is the punting the ball....Steelers won the Super Bowl with Gardocki and Berger......

--- Added 11/5/2011 at 11:24 AM ---

I will say this I'm glad D-Sep was kept over Jeremy Kapinos....lol

Thread Information