Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubba Gump Shooting his Mouth off Again. . .

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Bubba Gump Shooting his Mouth off Again. . .

. . .Suggs says he still owns Roethlisberger

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs has never hid his hatred for the Steelers. He wore a T-shirt before last season's playoff game that featured a cartoon Raven giving an obscene hand gesture under the words "Hey Pittsburgh."

So, Suggs didn't mince words when talking about Sunday night's game at Heinz Field.

Terrell Suggs has sacked Steelers quarterbeck Ben Roethlisberger 15.5 times in his career."They already declared war on us," Suggs said. "We're taking 53 men to the apocalypse and we ain't bringing flowers."

Suggs loves this rivalry and it's not a coincidence that some of his best games have come against the Steelers. He recorded three sacks and two forced fumbles in the season-opening 35-7 win over the Steelers. Suggs has sacked Roethlisberger 15.5 times (including playoffs), the most any NFL defender has dropped the Steelers quarterback.

After that game, Suggs said about Roethlisberger, "His soul may belong to God, but his [butt] belongs to me."

Asked today whether he still owns Roethlisberger's "posterior," Suggs responded, "You all know the numbers. There is nobody who can do it better than me."

Suggs also had a message for wide receiver Hines Ward, who missed last Sunday's game with an ankle sprain. Ward has long been the most disliked Steelers player for the Ravens because of his hits.

Looking into the cameras, Suggs put his hands together as if he were begging and said, "Iím looking right at you 86. I need you to play. Please put on that 86, that smile and all the things you do. We need all that for this game."

Suggs said the Ravens will be ready to live up to the game's hype.

"Iím guaranteeing the NFL, the world will stop for this game, and everybody wants to see it," he said. "Like I said, there is the Super Bowl and then there is Ravens-Steelers. Everybody will be watching this game."

My Mood
    Chatty
    Don't mean Bubba GUMS?????

He doesn't own Ben!! He only won 1 game...no playoff win yet sweetie so I think until that is done we still OWN the entire Raven team... Just sayin.

Suggs said. "We're taking 53 men to the apocalypse and we ain't bringing flowers."
    this dude is dumber than a box of rocks!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

LOL....I really like Suggs. I've always liked him as a player. He may have a big mouth but no one can deny that he doesn't back up his talk.

It's no different from how Joey Porter used to run his mouth during his tenure with the Steelers.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I think Mr Starks is going to have something to say about Suggs owning Ben in this game .. BTW.... Ben is with out a doubt the Raven killer.
    Last edited by steelers4life66; 11-02-2011 at 05:02 PM.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by harpo View Post
    LOL....I really like Suggs. I've always liked him as a player. He may have a big mouth but no one can deny that he doesn't back up his talk.

It's no different from how Joey Porter used to run his mouth during his tenure with the Steelers.
    the difference between suggs and porter is suggs majored in phisical ed 2.34 gpa porter was ahistory major 3.5 gpa

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    the difference between suggs and porter is suggs majored in phisical ed 2.34 gpa porter was ahistory major 3.5 gpa
    Who cares? They both play in the NFL and are notoriously known for talkin 'trash' and backing it up.

You can hate the guy all you want, but you or no one else cannot deny that he's a beast on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I hate him, but Jesus the dude is a monster. Try and tell me you wouldn't love him if he was a Steeler lol.

Don't get me wrong, I f*cking hate him, but if there is one dude that backs up his talk everytime he plays us, it's him. I swear he has like 3 sacks and a FF or two every f*cking time he plays us.
    Exactly.....

I don't hate him but I would love it if he was a Steeler.
    Last edited by harpo; 11-03-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by harpo;45518/
    I don't hate him but I would love it if he was a Steeler.
    I wouldn't. Honestly. I think by shooting his mouth off the way he does, he makes his team and the whole Ratbird organization look bad. Not that the Steelers haven't had some image problems of their own the last few years, but no thank you to Suggs. Ever.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Yeah, and the way Joey Porter ran his mouth made the Steelers organization the class of the NFL.....ok, I get it. (lol)

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    GOD. I am so thankful you chose me to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Thank you, thank you.

And their fans.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    GOD. I am so thankful you chose me to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Thank you, thank you.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Thread Information