Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bubba Gump Shooting his Mouth off Again. . .

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Suggs can talk all he wants and I am glad this game is oh so important to him so much that its under his skin. Honestly, I hope he tries to get to Ben and Pouncey puts him on his butt or his mouth or both. He is a great player though, we really need the line to be healthy for this game and to stay that way during the game.
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Suggs is such an asshat, he lives for these games and that's all well and good. Word to the wise dude, might be better to tone down the smack talk until you can actually back it up when it really counts like, oh say...in the playoffs maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    GOD. I am so thankful you chose me to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Thank you, thank you.

Here Here!! :terribletowel:

Hey T Shizzle..we got 6 of these, how many you got?

My Mood
    Clowns
    Suggs forgot he has one big problem on his team and it's called Joe Flacco. The guy still hasnt stepped up yet in big key late season games and has failed and failed miserably to beat the Steelers late in the season since he came into the league in 2008.

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by harpo View Post
    LOL....I really like Suggs. I've always liked him as a player. He may have a big mouth but no one can deny that he doesn't back up his talk.

It's no different from how Joey Porter used to run his mouth during his tenure with the Steelers.
    the difference between suggs and porter is suggs majored in phisical ed 2.34 gpa porter was ahistory major 3.5 gpa

I don't have an issue with Suggs mouthing off like this. He at least backs it up on the field.

If Flacco was running his mouth I'd TRY to take a few minutes to stop laughing hysterically but would fail.

Suggs and the defense aren't usually the problem in these matchups, it's the offense.
    Host of Power Pregame and Panther Primer on TribLive Radio
    Contributing Writer for Pittsburgh Sporting News
    Owner of "The Voice Says...." Blog
    Follow me on Twitter: @SteelCityVoice
    "Like" My Sports Page on Facebook

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Brady use to own the Steelers and the Steelers finally got over that hump.....So its time for the Steelers to own Suggs.....We own Suggs in the win column but he always does kill us...Its time for our OL to keep him off Ben and give him a big fat zero in the sack column.....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Suggs, the first time you mouth off, it's funny. The second time, it gets less funny. The third time, it's annoying. The millionth time, it makes me want to punch you in the face. We know you don't like the Steelers. We know you don't like Hines Ward. Nobody cares anymore. Shut up.

It actually irks me that we have a thread dedicated to this moron.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Suggs, the first time you mouth off, it's funny. The second time, it gets less funny. The third time, it's annoying. The millionth time, it makes me want to punch you in the face. We know you don't like the Steelers. We know you don't like Hines Ward. Nobody cares anymore. Shut up.
    I would buy you a tix to a Steelers game if you punched Suggs in the face.....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I would buy you a tix to a Steelers game if you punched Suggs in the face.....
    Bring him over here. I'll do it

I hate him, but Jesus the dude is a monster. Try and tell me you wouldn't love him if he was a Steeler lol.

Don't get me wrong, I f*cking hate him, but if there is one dude that backs up his talk everytime he plays us, it's him. I swear he has like 3 sacks and a FF or two every f*cking time he plays us.

Thread Information