Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outside of the Burgh, It's Getting Ugly.

Bookmark and Share
    Our town is split between Steelers and Eagles. Our city has good welfare system so alot of philly trash comes up here and stays. Dont get alot from them at all. I mean what do they have to say? Usually we are the ones ripping them apart but nothing personal towards them. But I wear my gear no matter where I go. I said a couple months ago I went to Baltimore and walked around with my steelers shirt on and such and had a guy say to his friend alking by "O, I know he didnt wear that shirt down here", and thats all I got for the whole day. No I didnt go to the ghetto either, got no reason to lol.

I live in Perrysburg, ohio. right outside of Toledo and let me tell you, and I work with the most silliest browns fans around. Now I not only have to deal with them but I also have the new and improved lion fans. Really where were they last year? this is how I feel every time they open their mouths. If they had a little smile face throwing up it would be better. Sorry I had to tell you all this. I had to let it out. Thank

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by scpc View Post
    I live in Perrysburg, ohio. right outside of Toledo and let me tell you, and I work with the most silliest browns fans around. Now I not only have to deal with them but I also have the new and improved lion fans. Really where were they last year? this is how I feel every time they open their mouths. If they had a little smile face throwing up it would be better. Sorry I had to tell you all this. I had to let it out. Thank

And their fans.

Has anyone ever met someone who's from Western Pa and not a Steeler fan? I never have but Philly is full of natives that root for many different teams, especially Cowboys. I never understood how you could be from somewhere but root for a different team. Unless of course your parents beat it into you!

Philly fans are actually very comical, most know nothing about any other team, and they all think they are the only passionate fans in the country.

I've lived in DC area and spent a lot of time in Cleveland, Redskin fans are MUCH worse. I think Browns fans are actually very good.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I don't worry about the trash talk. When you have more Super Bowl rings then any organazation, your going to get noise from the jealous haters.

We will make the Ravens our bitch this Sunday and have the best record in the AFC and they all can shut up and digest that.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thanks for the throwing up smilie face. That is how I feel. Oh I also have the I came out of the wood work Packer fans telling me how they whopped up on up last superbowl.

I see a lot of Skins fans where I live and I get a ton of flak for being a Steelers fan. Never in my life have I gotten the hatred Skins fans have against us (other than maybe jealousy). But, steelersbabex25, I completely agree they are the worst. One of my best friends is a Skins fan and everytime they signed a big-name free agent they were "going to win the Super Bowl." Meanwhile we went to two Super Bowls in that time, and won once.They are completely disillusion. When Rex had those good string of games to start the season, he claimed that Rex is better than Big Ben. The results on the field always show everything and right now we are playing really good football. It can be better, but that's the encouraging part.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

Thread Information