Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woodley Questionable for Sunday vs the Ravens; Update 11/4 - Will Not Play on Sunday

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    theres no choice you cant play base 34 like this, they need a 4 man line very often against the ravens

Keisel, Cam, Casey, Hood....with a mean rotation of timmons, sly, foote, and carter playing the 3 LB spots. thats a lot of beef on the dline, it can be very effective, especially since keisel is relentless and hood will be able to just rush the passer, which is really all hes good at

picking up gibson might not be a bad idea either, he'll at least be a body which is more than worilds can say
    I really would not mind seeing this. That could be a brutal line that would match up well against the Ravens. Perhaps they could fill the gaps a bit better and prevent the stretch plays that tore the team up in week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Mike Tomlin didnt rule out James Harrison or LaMarr Woodley. The only player he ruled out definitively was Doug Legursky.

He also stated that they will incorperate some 4-3 and/or 4-2 looks this weekend.
    I can't help but think that the only reason hereof is because they want Ravens to spent time preparing for the possibility of them playing.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Woodley just posted a video on his Facebook page, basically saying not to count him out yet. So...I won't.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Tomlin said on Sirius NFL Radio in his weekly spot that Woodley is listed as questionable and they'll see where he is later this week. I edited the thread topic.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yeah. That was it.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    theres no choice you cant play base 34 like this, they need a 4 man line very often against the ravens

Keisel, Cam, Casey, Hood....with a mean rotation of timmons, sly, foote, and carter playing the 3 LB spots. thats a lot of beef on the dline, it can be very effective, especially since keisel is relentless and hood will be able to just rush the passer, which is really all hes good at
    I would love this. We need to adapt our D to who we play, like we did against the Pats, not just running the same old D no matter who we play. This would be perfect to stop the Ravens run game.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

If our offense can play like it did on sunday, there should be no reason why we cant beat the ravens

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    I'll wait until we get the official word later in the week, but this doesn't look good. I like the way Ktrain is thinking with a 4-3, but I think what you'll see is more of a 3-3-5 with Keisel possibly being used as a "tweener." Sometimes an LB and sometimes a DL. Just thinking out side the box...

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This could all be a smoke screen by Tomlin and the Steelers. Perhaps Woodley is hurt worse than we thought or perhaps it's all a ploy to keep the Ravens off guard. It wouldn't be the first time. On Sirius today when Adam Schein asked Tomlin how Woodley was and if he was out, Tomlin said " well you know how those reports can be". Take that for what it's worth.

Thread Information