1. Download SUPER ( http://www.erightsoft.com/S5E01.html ) (All the way at the bottom)
2. Get your youtube link, go to http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php , type the link in and press download.
3. After that, this button comes up that says "Download Link" , right click on it, and press save, name it FILE.flv (the extension must be .flv)
4. Once you save it, drag the flv file to super, and in super, make sure the format is set to .MOV , then press Encode. (http://egyptianwar.net/random/super.jpg)
5. Once its done encoding, find the .mov file. (Usually in C:\Program Files\eRightSoft\SUPER\OutPut) (i think , unless you changed it)
6. Once you get the .mov file, you can now open it in ImageReady (and you can select a range, or the whole video)
7. Save it as a .gif in ImageReady, and.. thats it